Honored Contributor

Re: Can someone help me out?

[ Edited ]

@littlebugg wrote:

Does Philosophy still make Shampoo and conditioner?  Not the shower gel.  I cannot find it.  Thank you.

@littlebugg

Stop what you're doing and go directly to the philosophy website.  The products you're looking for are on sale on their outlet page.

They might not be exactly as you remember.  For me, the "old" pure grace conditioner was the best I'd ever used.

Sniff.

ETA:

falling in love, amazing grace, pure grace, living grace

32-ounce bottles...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@littlebugg wrote:

Does Philosophy still make Shampoo and conditioner?  Not the shower gel.  I cannot find it.  Thank you.

@littlebugg,    I know exactly what you are referring to.

When Philosophy had brought that line out, I purchased, much later on, then the bath cremes that were thick, in different scents.

Those as I remember, were not called a SHAMPOO, but could be used as a bath cleanser / SHAMPOO-( NOT GEL).

Was okay, but nothing I would buy again. 

When the AG scent came out, there was a shampoo and there was a deep moisturizing 'hair Conditioner'. THICK.

I used the shampoo, but have the 12 year old plastic 1 lb bottle of AG cond./ sealed.  This must have been for sale much earlier. The bottle I am holding says on the back bottom: 

distributed by Philosophy* phoenix, 92- 85034- p.o. box.

Under that, 1454, london, wla   g    /1998-

1-800-love-151, then the www. Phil. dot com- f4

I never bought any (plain) named ` Philosophy shampoo or cond.

Actually, there was a shampoo and conditioner, but only scented, at that time, in ONLY AG. (as mentioned 12+ yrs. ago)

I read where another poster mentioned other perfumed conditioners for hair.

"I never was that interested in the product, after the parfume spray, body creme infusion". 

(??) Thinking the perfumed deep moisturizing hair conditioner(s) may be what you bought, along with the shampoo/ AG, only. I had only that one purchase.

There was an only 1 time / ONE showing when the PRODUCTs/ was 2 hours long, for myself. After that I lost track.

Were you referring to just the Phil. NAMED shampoo w/o the scent? 

I bought the approx. 80% everything, but _never_ viewed any other shows. 

Honored Contributor

Shear Splendor, a lemon scent is what I recall.

Valued Contributor

@littlebugg

@AuntG

Yes they do,  and it is just as @AuntG said: Shear Splendor Shampoo and separately, Shear Splendor Conditioner.

I like the conditioner and now use the shampoo.  Both are good products.  I think they are pricey, but they seem to work and I don't want to go through the hassle of trying other products.  I get them when the discount is 30% on Philosophy's site.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Philosophy shower gel IS their shampoo and conditioner.

No its not. The have an actual  shampoo and conditioner that is NOT the 3 and 1.  QVC sells it  periodically

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Didn't want to get poofed for posting a link, but Philosophy has Shear Splendor.

Valued Contributor

Search A299068. That is for the 3 piece combo that includes shampoo, conditioner, and olive oil body scrub. It's available as 32 oz. size in Falling in Love, Amazing Grace, and Pure Grace. I have the Falling in Love and I love it! 

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@littlebugg wrote:

@littlebugg

Stop what you're doing and go directly to the philosophy website.  The products you're looking for are on sale on their outlet page.

They might not be exactly as you remember.  For me, the "old" pure grace conditioner was the best I'd ever used.

Sniff.

ETA:

falling in love, amazing grace, pure grace, living grace

32-ounce bottles...

@littlebugg

Have you checked out the outlet?  Shampoo, conditioner, four different fragrances... sale...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

I rec

@littlebugg wrote:

They used to make just a shampoo and conditioner..

Check Sephora.  I believe I saw on-line very recently.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for this post. They brought back Sheer Splendor a while ago and then it disappeared again.

However I wasn’t aware that they had Another Shampoo /Conditioner. So I checked out the order number from one of the posts, I forgot who mentioned it.

Thank you I loved Sheer Slendor so I am going to order this new trio in Falling in Love. It’s a great value because they last so long.