Honored Contributor

Re: Can some uppity up-up at QVC tell me WHY our Bobbi Brown selection is pitiful but...

@Qshopper1991  Of course I can; we all can. You honestly think QVC is the only place anyone shops for Bobbi Brown?

You entirely missed the point of my rhetorical question.

As to why it matters...deals are deals. Why do we, as someone else stated, not get many of the higher quality lines and excellent values that other customers of QVC receive? BTW,  Bobbi Brown has a HUGE presence in the UK...you have no idea. Considering the US customer MADE her, however, it would be nice if we were included in what QVC everywhere else believes those customers deserve.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can some uppity up-up at QVC tell me WHY our Bobbi Brown selection is pitiful but...

@makeup addict. Can we not order BB from the QVCUK site? Do you know how to do that?

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm not understanding but if the kits that are offered on QVCUK are also offered at other retailers in the states, why not order them?  What difference does it make if QVC has them?  They'd be more expensive anyhow once you add s/h since places like Nordstrom (since that was mentioned), has free s/h. 

I really don't get complaining about this if the items can still be bought elsewhere.  But then it never would have dawned on me to look at the QVCUK site either. 

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@SahmIam  I'm in agreement, it may be sarcasm but certainly not rude. 

I've checked out not only QUK but other sites in other Q lands.  Let's face it, there are so many nicer, better products of all sorts offered on the other Q sites rather than QUS.  I think QUS is so much more behind the times in everything they offer here. 

On the flip side there are a few designers here that they take across the ponds too which makes me laugh outloud.  I cannot even imagine seeing classy Euro women running to their phones to buy some of these styles/designers we see here.

O/T @PINKdogWOOD , the color you used makes your post unreadable.  I'd hate to think you wasted time posting and no one can read it. 😱

Valued Contributor

Perhaps the poster is interested using easy-pay. 

Just FYI: The Bobbi Brown website does reguarly offer a great number of really good freebies with purchases if you want a bit more bang for your buck.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@makeup addict. Can we not order BB from the QVCUK site? Do you know how to do that?

@Shanus US customers can not order from qvcuk. If there are specific kits/items you want, you can start a thread on the suggestion box requesting the products to be sold on the US version of QVc. i did this for a Laura Geller kit and eventually it ended up on qvc in the states. It was several months later and for all I know it could be scheduled for a US release at that specific time. 

As some one have pointed out, it may be cheaper to search for the kit online at other retailers as well as eBay. 

Honored Contributor

@makeup addict. That stinks! I think ALL Q products should be available to all Q customers. UK's Diamonique designs are completely different (& somewhat more unusual) than US QVC. I did not check clothing, etc. There were makeup/skincare brands we don't have either. 

I understand about the rules for customs, but certainly other QUK items could be brought and sold at our Q. Then we'd have the variety we've been asking for.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

QVCUK has AMAZING kits?! I can't believe what the QVCUK site offers compared to the boring, blah and same-old same-old stuff we have here.

Anyone? Didn't think so....

It's all about what sells here.  I don't think the quality is there anymore.  I used to only use her eye shadows,  but they are dusty and fly away when I used them. I still used her lipsticks, but that's all.  Her quality was falling even before she stepped away from the company. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@makeup addict. That stinks! I think ALL Q products should be available to all Q customers. UK's Diamonique designs are completely different (& somewhat more unusual) than US QVC. I did not check clothing, etc. There were makeup/skincare brands we don't have either. 

I understand about the rules for customs, but certainly other QUK items could be brought and sold at our Q. Then we'd have the variety we've been asking for.

THANK YOU for getting the point.

Yes, I can buy them elsewhere. Yes, I shop at BB's site (just spent quite a bit during her F&F sale). That wasn't my point. Good to know a few DID understand what I was saying.

Shop wherever you want. I do. But  why all the other QVC owned channels can have amazing products and deals and we can't is something I think needs to be addressed. If you don't think so, then carry on. 

Last, this was about beauty and I KNOW that it won't be addressed by corporate because I've already CONTACTED corporate about BB as well as other brands not being available here. I travel to the UK so I do order items form QVCUK when there and I'm telling you... AMAZING deals on high end products that are not offered to us here. I'd like to know why but they've never responded. Hence, my rhetorical question in the beauty forum. 

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

QVCUK has AMAZING kits?! I can't believe what the QVCUK site offers compared to the boring, blah and same-old same-old stuff we have here.

Anyone? Didn't think so....

It's all about what sells here.  I don't think the quality is there anymore.  I used to only use her eye shadows,  but they are dusty and fly away when I used them. I still used her lipsticks, but that's all.  Her quality was falling even before she stepped away from the company. 

I found that to be true but only in the palettes, not in the individual eyeshadows.