Respected Contributor

Can anyone recommend an eyeshadow palette

Can anyone recommend an e/s palette that has browns and bronze colors? I thought I read about one here and went to Ulta but didn't save it. 

I'm seventy five and wearing a more natural look as I get older. I thought it would be fun to try some new colors. I have green eyes and bronze liner is best. My e/s are really old. I will be pitching some.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend an eyeshadow palette

[ Edited ]

First look at the Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils in either Roach or Smog colors.

Then head over to the L’Oreal area at Ulta & look at the eyeshadow quad Boudoir Charme.

4BBB381A-5A0E-4CA9-BC42-816534EC4CD8.jpeg

Roach:

BA197B32-CF64-4256-B75E-F41F3C129684.jpeg

Smog:

797B5763-1D59-4363-BAE1-C1D4604919F9.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I love Doll 10.  You can never go wrong with her palettes.

Valued Contributor

Urban Decay Naked or Naked Basics

Honored Contributor

@lavendar   Go to Stila Cosmetics online and look under "Sale"   There are three pallettes from $19 to $34 that were orginially close to $50.  Stila has excellent shadows.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@lavendar  I have about 6 different Good brands, all containing those lovely neutrals, but I keep reaching for LAURA GELLER's baked shadows.  They go on smooth, finger or brush, no fallout, wide variety of colors in small to large palettes, and THEY LAST FOREVER.  Her Baked Bronze & Brighten for face can even be used as eyeshadow, especially in the lighter shade.  

Laura is a longtime Pro Artist and I trust everything she makes, especially since they're made/baked in one Italian facility which means Quality Control to me.

Respected Contributor

@lavendarThere are a lot of good shadows out there, but if you want something really amazing please go to Pat McGrath & buy one of her palettes.

There is a coupon available for 20% off & her products are expensive, but they are truly incredible.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the Bobbi Brown eye shadow palettes. All the shades are universal/blend together nicely and can be used as eyeliner (in a pinch). Colors do not fade or crease, etc,  

Respected Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Can anyone recommend an e/s palette that has browns and bronze colors? I thought I read about one here and went to Ulta but didn't save it. 

I'm seventy five and wearing a more natural look as I get older. I thought it would be fun to try some new colors. I have green eyes and bronze liner is best. My e/s are really old. I will be pitching some.

Bravon is sold on Evine and his shadows don't have any talc in them. So many shadowshave talc  and that seems to make eyes look older IMO. I will be 70 in a few months and have been trying to avoid buying shadows with talc. It's not an easy task because so many have talc. Currently he has two palettes on their website. I have the palette with green and burgundy which is beautiful. He has always a more natural palette. He also sells his shadows separately on his site but they don't come with a case and it is pretty pricey to buy it that way.

Contributor

Recommend matte shadows... I like Urban Decay and Look Fabulous Forever ( a UK brand) specially formulated for us gals of " a certain age "....