Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend a good make-up mirror under $100

I was in the market last year for a new makeup mirror and had sticker shock. I found a Conair at BBB and with a coupon it fit my budget. I am very pleased with it and it is really sturdy. I have one in the master bath and it's always flipping around and falling over. That will be the next one that I replace. 

Honored Contributor

Look at Jerdon brand too for makeup mirrors.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

61577C01-AD6A-4CD1-95E4-46F7F2FAB18E.jpeg

This is the one I ordered from Amazon a couple months ago and I love it. It is LED light and is a plug in but I wanted that. It’s inexpensive and the reviews were really good. I had a round one but it wasn’t big enough. 

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma   I recently purchased a lighted magnifying mirror about a month or so ago.  First I purchased from Target Conair  7x/1x  soft Halo lighting, oval shape.  I returned because I thought I wanted a battery operated mirror.  I bought 2 more mirrors and returned them.  Believe or not I ended up buying the first mirror I purchased.  What makes a big difference is the lighting.  Plug in is better than batteries.  I am able to see all my eyebrow hairs because the light makes a big difference than no light.  If you want more magnifification, get a lighted mirror and plug in but the one I own is perfect for me and I am in my mid 60's.  Cat Very Happy  I bought online at Target.  Believe I looked everywhere for a mirror.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

Hi, I can't vouch for it yet, but I too, was in the market for one and quick search this one came up by Conair : v35190. They just shipped it today after a few days of 'processing'. It's not a big deal because it's not a gift. Just for me 😊

UPDATE: Conair is going back. The concept was the only good thing, besides nice looking, lightweight, and large enough to see your entire face. The lighting is horrible LED but fluorescent-type halo lighting, and florescent lghting makes ME look awful. I'm soooo dissapointed in it. Also when looking in the mirror, your eyes reflect the halo ring reflection from the lighted framed. Strange. Expensive and huge dissapointment. 

Ran to Target and they had three lighted makeup mirrors to chose from, the circle, the oval and then a tri-mirrored one with 4 different light settings. The other two were LED halo lighting, not for me. I'm happy with it, and the bulbs are replaceable.

IMG_4668.JPGIMG_4669.JPGOn sale for 32.99

⚓️
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

FYI..... as I was saying, terrible mirror, going back. However, I ordered the darn thing Dec 19th, and this morning surfing, and (ten days later)it's been reduced $20.00. You may want to check your recent purchases and check on a price adjustment. 

⚓️