Super Contributor

Can anyone recommend a good eye cream?

I love the Bobbi Brown eye cream; I got it as a sample, but $50 is out of my reach for eye cream. Would love to have some suggestions. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend a good eye cream?

my good eye cream is about the same price as Bobbi Brown. Bobbi's is excellent. I was going to suggest Estee Lauder night repair gel (eye gel you use both day and night). It is $58.00 per small .5oz bottle. this is expensive.

Mary Kay makes time wise eye cream which I think is pretty good, I believe that is $30.00 per bottle.

Honored Contributor

I was going to suggest Bobbi Brown when I saw the title. Sorry. Looking forward to other suggestions. Smiley Happy

Contributor

I had been using an expensive eye cream that was doing nothing for me. Someone suggested giving CeraVe a try. I hesitated, figuring a drugstore eye cream couldn't possible be effective. Boy, was i wrong! The results blow my former high-end brand away. Plus, if you don't care for it, most drugstores accept returns.

Super Contributor

I like and sometimes use both of Bobbi Brown's eye creams, but I find myself reaching for these most often:

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery - night

Wei East - day

Super Contributor

I like the Devita eye cream. Comes in a glass pump bottle, 1 oz for under $20 depending on where you purchase, Vitacost or Amazon have good prices, I use it mostly for a nice moisturizer during the day & it has vitamins & retinol in it.
Respected Contributor

I bought both of the Bobbi Brown eye creams during a 30% off sale because they get so many recommendations. They are just okay to me. I need moisture in my eye area. My two favorite eye creams are Mac Mineralize Charged Water Eye Cream & Nuance by Salma Hayek Anti Aging Smoothing Eye Cream. Mary Kay's is nice, too. The Bobbi Brown, Cera Ve & Kiehl's just didn't give me the moisture that I needed.

Super Contributor

Well, I was going to suggest a $50 eye cream also -- Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone eye cream.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the M Asam eyecream from their green line on HSN. Runs about $30 I think unless the price has gone up. I have it auto delivery. It is the only eyecream I have ever used that I actually saw results with. Some of the fine lines actually disappeared. I was using their Perfect Teint underneath the eye to camouflage them, but one day I just noticed they were gone. Haven't used the Perfect Teint for that purpose in a long time. I do now use an undereye primer, but that is only for the inner corner of my eyes where makeup tends to settle into the wrinkles that form from squinting.

Trusted Contributor

I love the Kate Somerville Age Arrest eye cream. It is expensive but I have to say I have seen what I consider to be excellent results with it. I just started my second jar and dug the last little bit out of the first jar I had. Wish it were not that expensive but when you do see results, you can at least feel you are not just throwing money away.