Super Contributor

Can anyone recommend a good Coconut smelling product?

Body lotion, perfume, hand lotion, cleanser......I love the smell of Coconut....kinda like the suntan lotion from the 70's! haha. I need some recommendations as everything I sniff smells like cardboard or worse......thank you all!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend a good Coconut smelling product?

deborah lippmann - rich girl smells like 70's suntan lotion to me.

Honored Contributor

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo smells so much like coconut that I could eat it with a spoon.  It's a great product too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KayinMN...if you like Philosophy products, they have quite a variety of coconut fragrances, shows gels, body lotions, etc. Beach Party, Vanilla Coconut, Coconut Splash are the ones that come to mind. I love anything coconut, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

If you like the smell of Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion then you'll like this body wash from Alba Botanica:

71v-LaNxRAL._SY679_.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KayinMN  Funny that you ask.  I recently purchased this product that can be used 3 ways.  I purchased it for my hair but I also like to spray it on my skin and it is coconut and sea salt.  Smells wonderful.  For hair it will texturize and/or give beach waves and for skin it is moisturizing and you also spray into the air as a freshener.  I bought my at Nordstrom and Dermstore had an anniversary sale on which may still be on with 25% off & free shpg.  It is called Herbivore Sea Mist.  Comes in Coconut or Lavender/Sage.  Excellent product.  It's $12 for 2 oz. or $20 for 8 oz.  HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I was given a set of a products called Kopari.

Love them. Still trying to figure out how to use the glow oil without looking strange but the other balms and oils are great. 

Respected Contributor

My co-worker uses this and when I walk into the office, I smell a wonderful coconut fragrance. It's from Bath and Body Works. 

023630167.jpg

Respected Contributor

My dr. recommended the jars of coconut oil from the grocery...it is a solid but melts on contact. Great stuff!

Respected Contributor

Me too!

Watkins Hand soap

Love Watkins products.