Honored Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend a Shine Spray for Hair?

@CANDLEQUEEN  I recommend Josie Maran's Hair Serum.  It enhances color and gives subtle shine and would be excellent for your dry hair (this is an oil).    Another great product is by Mario Badescu a spray on conditioner.  It gives the most beautiful, natural shine and gives a little body. I have both products.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

This couldn't be more timely for me!  My dry hair is lacking luster and shine.  I had some packs of Hi Pro Pac hair masks that had the word "Shine" on the package.  I know they were 10 years old Smiley Surprised  I finally used some on my hair a couple of weeks ago and OMGosh...It totally transformed my hair!  L.O.V.E.D it!  I got on the phone the next day to see where I could find more.  It had been discontinued.  Boo!  So now I'm looking for something else to give me that gloss and shine.  I still have their Moroccan Argon Oil mask and my hair is super soft but it doesn't give me that shine the other did.

Frequent Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I recently discovered Verb Ghost Oil and love it. It can be used on wet hair prior to styling or dry hair. It makes my hair silky smooth and shiny but not weighed down. It actually conditions my hair when I use it. My hair is long but very dry right now. The Ghost Oil makes my hair look so much healthier and it has a beautiful shine. It is not a spray, but it is a blend of oils. It takes a very small amount so the bottle will last a long time. I'm happy to have discovered this product. You might like it too!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

TIGI Bed Head Headrush shine spray.  My stylist uses it, and I loved it so much I now buy it for home.  Smells like strawberries, and makes my blonde hair shine beautifully.

Respected Contributor

I always used Nick's too.......but bought on Amazon Pureology Hydrate Shine Max. My hair is long/fine and gets matted very badly and I use Pureology to assist. I use both when I can.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Wow! So many good replies. Thanks ladies, I am making a list and checking out these products! Appreciate your responses.

Respected Contributor

I swear by Alterna bamboo kendi dry oil spray. Whichever you choose, my tip is to spray it on your hands and smooth your hands over hair, rather than spraying it directly on hair. Makes it easier to control and less likely to apply too much.

Occasional Contributor

Don’t laugh, but Mane ‘n Tale Shine On Maximum High Gloss Finish works really well. It’s made for horses, but the whole line has been used by people for years. And it smells GREAT!!! Might be hard to find in stores. I buy mine on amazon.
Honored Contributor

@TimsPorkchop wrote:
Don’t laugh, but Mane ‘n Tale Shine On Maximum High Gloss Finish works really well. It’s made for horses, but the whole line has been used by people for years. And it smells GREAT!!! Might be hard to find in stores. I buy mine on amazon.

I have heard of this line before! will check it out also! Thx.