Honored Contributor

Can anyone recommend a Shine Spray for Hair?

I have extremely dry hair, and was looking for a nice shine pray that won't weigh the hair down. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend a Shine Spray for Hair?

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills “Diva Hollywood Starlet” Shine & Conditioning Spray with Silk Extracts. (Ultimate Shine)
Trusted Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Nick Chavez Beverly Hills “Diva Hollywood Starlet” Shine & Conditioning Spray with Silk Extracts. (Ultimate Shine)

1000 percent

Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez Diva Hollywood Shine.  I think I was one of his first clients. I have used this product for more years than I can remember and still love it. 

The smell is amazing and makes you feel so fresh and special. It’s never changed and I hope it never does...

No, it does not “weigh you down” and doesn’t “coat” your hair. 

I’ve been known to use it on my golden doodle.

Respected Contributor

Oribe makes a shine spray called Brilliance and shine, blue can...its excellent.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kenra Platinum Silkening Mist Spary. It's wonderful gives a radiant shine to hair and your hair feels super soft. Oh, the smell is amazing. I get compliments all the time. Would love a perfume made out of it. My hair dresser used this on my hair a few years ago and I have been using it ever since. I purchase this on Amazon. You also will not have any frizz from humidity. It's an excellent product and you will love the way your hair shines and feels.

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies. I actually have used and really like Nick's product, but I forgot all about it! Thanks for the Oribe suggestion as well.....

Honored Contributor

Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine spray! It smells absolutely terrific too!

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I second the Oribe, it's the best I've ever used so far.  With all the recommendations for Nick  Chavez's; when I run low I'll give that one a try. 

Respected Contributor

I've been using DESIGNLINE Shine Mist high gloss spray.  It *really* gives a shine.  I think I bought it on amazon.  It's quite inexpensive.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!