Honored Contributor

Re: Can anyone actually tell me what Isomers Copper P

@SilleeMee   Please tell me how you use this on your scalp....how often... wet or dry hair.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Heather was trying to make a point that this Copper P is healing indeed. If it helped with her hang nail and mended it quickly, it will also may help with many skin issues on the face. In my opinion. While listening to the show yesterday, I exfoliated, put Copper P on and then - Copper mask. Later I added my night routine and I stop at every mirror today just to admire my skin! And it has been awhile since I was twenty years old. Still. 😍
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden,

For my scalp I take a medicine dropper and touch it directly on my scalp to dispense drops along parts in my hair. I do this from my crown all the way to my front hairline....sort of a "cap" area on my head. You know where your hair is thinning and that's where it goes. Massage to spread it over my scalp but not into the hair so much. You want it on your scalp not your hair but you can't help but get some on your hair and it won't hurt it. I do this on clean, dry hair after shampooing and drying my hair. I shampoo my hair about every three days and sometimes a little longer depending on what I've been doing. 

If you've ever used liquid Rogaine, it's similar to that with the application. You can put the Copper-P on everyday without shampooing but I find my hair gets to looking dirty if I do that. I also use a hair laser device, just to be clear.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thank so much! I have a little thinning at the temples. I have some of this copper serum and will try it for a while.  I like you only shampoo about once a week...maybe twice a week in the hot summer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used a whole 32 oz bottle of it and didn't see any difference in my skin but perhaps my skin is nice enough that I wouldn't see any difference? I also used it on scratches, burns, etc which I get alot of working out on my property but didn't find that it healed them any faster than normal but I also heal pretty quickly naturally so maybe for those that don't heal quickly would find a benefit?  The only thing I can really say is at least it didn't irritate my skin-but it didn't do anything either. Maybe it would work more as a supportive type product for someone like me rather than expecting to see some type of visual changes to my skin but I have other products for that  so I did not ever repurchase. 

I think the price of this size seems high compared to the 32 oz size sold back in end of 2015 for only $145. I guess the prices really jumped!

ETA: I did also want to mention redness and sensitivity. I also did not find it helped calm any redness or sensitivity of my skin. I had a bit of redness near the sides of my nose that it never helped calm, even though the redness was slight. I no longer have that redness now since using other products. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

I used a whole 32 oz bottle of it and didn't see any difference in my skin but perhaps my skin is nice enough that I wouldn't see any difference? I also used it on scratches, burns, etc which I get alot of working out on my property but didn't find that it healed them any faster than normal but I also heal pretty quickly naturally so maybe for those that don't heal quickly would find a benefit?  The only thing I can really say is at least it didn't irritate my skin-but it didn't do anything either. Maybe it would work more as a supportive type product for someone like me rather than expecting to see some type of visual changes to my skin but I have other products for that  so I did not ever repurchase. 

I think the price of this size seems high compared to the 32 oz size sold back in end of 2015 for only $145. I guess the prices really jumped!

I had a smaller bottle that I tried and didn't see any difference either!  I could never understand what everyone raved about.  I thought it might have been because I didn't open it for nearly 2 years but they keep saying it has a 3 year unopened shelf life, so it still should have been good.

Trusted Contributor

I love it and it has softened my skin and taken care of any irritations or redness.  The best thing is how it helps heal wounds!  My mom and dad are in their 80's.  Both use it for any scratches, burns etc.  My mom has thin skin that will tear if she gets a cut or scratch ( like from rose bushes or a too playful dog) We were all amazed at how quickly she heals using the copper p a few times a day.  They are pretty thrifty with their $$ and didn't hesitate with buying a big bottle !

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

has done for their skin. 

Thank you

It sooths and smooths my skin, it moisturizes my skin, it gives my skin balance and builds my acid mantel. It helps my skin heal quicker, it makes my scalp and hair feel good.   These are things I can visually see and feel.

It builds collagen and replaces lost essential minerals.  

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I put it on my scalp, brows and lashes to promote hair growth. Copper peptides work similar to Minoxidil (Rogaine) without the oily mess. I used to use the Copper-P on my face until I realized how much peach fuzz was growing then I stopped and now the peach fuzz has gone back down. I couldn't be more happier with the way it has made my lashes and brows very full and long. The hair on my head has become thicker, too. This is why I buy the stuff.Woman Happy

Your results sounds great, @SilleeMee, except for the peach fuzz part 😧😆!  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

ETA: I did also want to mention redness and sensitivity. I also did not find it helped calm any redness or sensitivity of my skin. I had a bit of redness near the sides of my nose that it never helped calm, even though the redness was slight. I no longer have that redness now since using other products. 

Ditto on everything you said. I even put it on some scratches I had on my hand. Applied it to some and didn't notice any faster healing than the areas not treated.