Trusted Contributor

Can any Isomers expert help me?

I just received my 8 piece essentials kit. Man, it was hard fro my arthritic figners to open, must have to go thru customs because everything was packaged so tightly.

Anyway, got wrappers off all bottles, looked at accompanying booklet, went to Evine and read usage and instructions. So My question is this. There are 5 serums which seem to address different things as well as some of the same things. Typical instructions to use am/pm, pm only, once or twice a day. But do you pile on all the serums one on top of the other? Mix them in your hand and make a cocktail?

I would like to see if each one makes a difference so that if I buy the full size I will buy the right one for me, but won't know that if I use them all. Should I use maybe one serum for a week, then switch to another one and use it for a week?

I am new to this line. I know many of you use this line.Thanks.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can any Isomers expert help me?

@60sgirl wrote:

I just received my 8 piece essentials kit. Man, it was hard fro my arthritic figners to open, must have to go thru customs because everything was packaged so tightly.

Anyway, got wrappers off all bottles, looked at accompanying booklet, went to Evine and read usage and instructions. So My question is this. There are 5 serums which seem to address different things as well as some of the same things. Typical instructions to use am/pm, pm only, once or twice a day. But do you pile on all the serums one on top of the other? Mix them in your hand and make a cocktail?

I would like to see if each one makes a difference so that if I buy the full size I will buy the right one for me, but won't know that if I use them all. Should I use maybe one serum for a week, then switch to another one and use it for a week?

I am new to this line. I know many of you use this line.Thanks.

I am fairly new to Isomers myself.  Manuela says you can't make a mistake and you can cocktail up to 5 serums at a time.  However, I think if you are looking to address a specific issue, I would try 1 or 2 at a time that are targeted for your concerns and see how that goes.  You can always contact their customer service which is extremely helpful and ask them the best way to utilize the products.  I personally prefer different routines for a.m. and p.m.  The heavy hitters should be used at night IMO.  I know I probably didn't exactly answer your question since it gets very confusing with so many different products.

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl thanks for the advice. I will email them. The brochure said they have some FB groups too so maybe I can find them.

Esteemed Contributor

@60sgirl

It is always a problem when  hands stiffen up but I appreciate the bottles packed so well besides being a great try me it is a wonderful little travel kit.

I use a sharp knife to slit the plastic and did not find the bottles to tight that being said have fun with the stuff.  It was priced so well for high quality it was almost a giveaway.

My suggestion is do the eye peel right now. Then try the NRG serum. Spray that spray all over. 

The vitamin K is for undereyes, bruises, scars  put that anywhere you need.

The copper P all over.

I hope this helps a bit 

The kit is like gold but don't treat it that way - just use it, there is no wrong way.

The best results would come with one of her cleansers and a follow up of with one of the Isomers creams.

Hope this helps you a bit. Have fun with it.

Honored Contributor

I don't have arthritis and I find that box really hard to get in to! lol

as for the 'tool kit' I believe she means it for spot treatments, etc.

Some of the items are very specific, like the Copper P, for burns and bruises, etc and the eye peel is something for occasional use.

I was considering adding a drop or 2 of the matrixyl and hexapeptide to what I'm already doing...

Can't wait to try the eye peel this evening. I'll use the lip treatment perhaps a couple of times a week...

Trusted Contributor

Isomers has great customer service.  You can ask them about your specific concerns.  I don't know what type of phone service you have, but they have their number (Canadian) on their products.  Once I contacted them becuase I was a bit confused about what product(s) to use with my sensitive skin.

Super Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@nycgrl thanks for the advice. I will email them. The brochure said they have some FB groups too so maybe I can find them.

Definitely call the Isomers number on the bottle.  You can also email them your skin concerns and the products you have in hand.  I am a member of the Isomers facebook group.  It is private and closed but we are always open to new members.  Lori from Isomers frequents our discussions as well.  Search Facebook for "Fans Of Isomers Skincare."  

Trusted Contributor

thank you all, I did email them after it was suggested and they already responded, here is the answers they provided. It seems I may not need all the products right now as I do not have all the issues they address, but may at some time so good to have on hand.

The 8pc Problem Solvers Collection contains products that address specific concerns that you may not need to address on a daily basis. These are more of an arsenal of problem solvers that you have at your disposal to address concerns as they happen.

I have attached and copied below the how to use diagram and the chart of where to apply each product.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

isomers.jpg

Trusted Contributor

oh, also as a long time Skinn user, I emailed their company 3 days ago and never got a response. I cc'd Evine and they just said they would pass along my email to TPTB. (Just for comparison purposes of CS.) 

Trusted Contributor

@susandee oh thank you for mentioning the FB  name again!  I rarely use it FB) but remember you ( I think) telling us about it before.  Weren't you also the one who inspired the one awesome kit?

Isomers CS is awesome!!  I emailed instead of calling.  Sent a list of concerns and products I had.  They sent me a detailed am/pm regimen that I printed out.  Cocktailing is kind of encouraged and makes it so simple.  I'm going to email again for information on when to add the immortal now.....well if my Evine order ever gets here LOL