Honored Contributor

Can We Discuss Hair Reduction/Removal Devices?

Does anyone have any experience with either the 

Me Chic Permanent Hair Reduction Device for All Skin Tones & Hair Colors

or the 

iluminage Beauty Precise Touch Hair Removal System

They seem very similar to one another, meaning they can each be used on a wide range of hair colors, require one treatment per week for 7 weeks and maintenace a couple of times a month thereafter until the area is hair free.  Both are usually the same price.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can We Discuss Hair Reduction/Removal Devices?

[ Edited ]

I have owned the Me Chic for over a year, more like closer to two years. It got rid of all the gray and blond hairs that the professional laser treatments did not remove. It even knocked down some of the peach fuzz on my face, but not all of it. I am happy with the results I got with this device. My skin is medium tan and my hair is dark brown. Bikini area had some blonds and grays that are gone now.

Now that the majority of my hair is gone, I use the Me Chic for the new strays that seem to pop up every now and then. I've never had any of the hair I've treated come back. I think it is permanently gone.

Me Chic is on sale right now at evine@JeanLouiseFinch

It was on sale earlier today. Woman Tongue

Trusted Contributor

No experience but I very tried at home waxing, epilating and still have to shave legs and I'm sick of shaving. My hair is blonde on legs so I get away with more than others but I'm so tired of it. I thought age would right this but it has not. I must say that since start HRT my peach fuzz on face is almost gone. But that is not an option for many and not why I was given it.

Valued Contributor

I have the me chic, bought it because I have very light "fuzz". Works well for that. Note that they recommend epilation or waxing prior to using me chic if you have light hair. Me chic is also an illumage product.
Honored Contributor

Me Chic is ON SALE right now. Do not wait if you've been waiting for the price to go down. It's 159 w/ 6 valuepays. Price will go back up soon.

Honored Contributor

As far as upper lip fuzz, a nurse at the dermatologist's office said she used  a sharp razor and the hair didn't grow back more course or thick.

I've had fantastic results!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Me Chic is ON SALE right now. Do not wait if you've been waiting for the price to go down. It's 159 w/ 6 valuepays. Price will go back up soon.

Thanks @SilleeMee!!  I have been watching and waiting for the price to go down.  I found a 15% off $125 code too, so that took another $23.85 off!  DH thanks you too, since he's buying it for me.  Woman Wink