New Contributor

Re: Can U Suggest a Moisturizer

I use CeraVe facial moisturizing lotion am with spf 30 in morning and CeraVe pm facial moisturizing lotion in evening. The ones in the bottle. I have sensitive skin and these are great. My dermatologist likes them as well. I find them at some drug stores buy one get one free or half off. I recently started an rx retional and vitamin c, and im little dry so my dermatologist suggested seeing if CeraVe had a cream to use in winter months. I plan on looking tomorrow. Hope you have good luck with all these suggestions.

Trusted Contributor

i use clinique i use to use hope in a jar.... i needed a change, i love clinique

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

Can you suggest a moisturizer with or without SPF that is $25 or under that will hydrate the facial skin, and has good vitamins in it for the skin.  I do not want to pay $50 plus for a moisturizer.  I use Marula oil at bedtime but like a moisturizer in the morning before my makeup.  I have tried many brands over the years but I would like to hear from you and your suggestions.  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1  Cetaphil makes a good, light moisturizing lotion for daytime. When I have irritated my skin by overuse of Retin A, etc., that’s my go to moisturizer...also the Cetaphil Cleanser until all settles down. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch-I haven't tried the Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses line yet, but I do use the Andalou Naturals Ultra Daily Defense SPF 18 every day for my morning moisturizer and I love it. I used to use Aveeno and this is a wonderful replacement for it. I do have drier skin and this is moisturizing without feeling heavy. It has a light, almost lemony scent that I love too.  I wish the SPF was higher, otherwise this is absolutely great. I had the Pumpkin Honey Glycolic mask too and really liked it. No irritation at all.