Honored Contributor

Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between These Two Philosophy Offers?

I can't find any difference between A26718 Philosophy Sea Salt Scrub and A27505 Philosophy Sea Salt Scrub EXCEPT:

For the first one mentioned you get 4 jars of 6 oz exactly the same as the second one (same size) except they actuall only have 3 jars offered with that order!  Oh!  And the 4 jar order actually is 2 cents cheaper than the 3 jar order?

I've read the ingredients and see no difference.  They both have the same 3 smells EXCEPT the 4th jar has an added jar/smell.

What am I overlooking here?  I've always bought the 3 jar set but the 4 jar set is a better buy.  I just don't want anything that's watered down which is what worries me about the 4 jar set (which is the most recent set).

You guys know more about beauty than I do.  What am I missing here?

Respected Contributor

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between These Two Philosophy Offers?

i can't wait to hear the answer to this one!!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne I even called QVC Customer Service and she was totally confused at what I was asking.

I think she was confused because it doesn't make sense, does it?

I want a deal like everyone, but I'm wondering if it's watered down.

If you watch the Video's Sean says the 3 piece one is closing out but I have ordered it over and over. 

I love the stuff.  What's your take on this?  Any ideas?  Even the video shows it having the same substance when they 'play' with it.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

i'm completely in the dark about this myself.  my advice would be to order what you've always ordered.  you'll be safe that way.  i hope!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne I think I'll order both.  I'll try the one with the 4 jars first to compare.  It's hard to pass up an extra jar for 2 cents less!  Ha!  Does that make any sense?

My brain says maybe I should order more of the 4 jar that someone has made a mistake, but the other side of my brain says, "NO!  You fool!  Ha!

Respected Contributor

go for it annabelle!  why not?  you might come out ahead.  let me know how you make out.

i'm off to a party this afternnon.  enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 As long as the ingredients are listed in exactly the same order, my first thought is that they negotiated a lower price, particularly since the 4-jar set is at a featured price. The fact that the video has a Christmas tree in the background also fits with the idea that they got a special price on this configuration for the holiday season.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Must be just me, but the first item number is coming up "Sold Out" and the second one is coming up with a set of scarves!

Are those the correct item numbers?  I tried them each at least twice.

(ETA:   - Okay, I found the correct item numbers.  The only difference is the first set has an additional jar for less money!  It was clearly a special at Christmastime.  I'd order that one.)

A267158 and A275050