Valued Contributor

Can I use TWEAK'd on Platinum Color Treated Hair?

Can I use the TTV on platinum color treated hair. It tends to go yeloow in some places  and I use that expensive shampoo plus a blue shampoo. Chemicals on top of chemicals.

I just want to be sure it will not yellow out my platinum......can someone advise???

Thanks so much

Honored Contributor

Re: Can I use TWEAK'd on Platinum Color Treated Hair?

@sandylu wrote:

Can I use the TTV on platinum color treated hair. It tends to go yeloow in some places  and I use that expensive shampoo plus a blue shampoo. Chemicals on top of chemicals.

I just want to be sure it will not yellow out my platinum......can someone advise???

Thanks so much

@sandylu   Hi. I was using T'weaked on my silver/white hair, but the brown color of the deep conditioner and some of the s&c sets began to build up and cause some yellowing in the areas that are very white. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus Thanks for your reply. I was hoping it would be ok but I am not going to take a chance. I might have to go with Joyce Giraud . i do not want the buildup of chemicals on my scalp.

Back to the drawing board.......

Valued Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

Thanks so much

@sandylu 

when did tweak'd start adding chemicals to their products?

they have the clean beauty seal from hsn & qvc. i thought that this designation meant that the brand did not use harm/harmful chemicals, among other things.

Respected Contributor

It does not change colored hair.  I'm so impressed with these products.  I use the scrub every 7 to 10 days and my hair is so soft and manageable.  Love not having to "shampoo" everyday anymore.  I had some hair fallout, but that has stopped and it's filled back in.  Lots of body and shine.