Respected Contributor

The Beekmn guys have been on HSN all day and I don’t need any of their products, all stocked up, but I def want a baby goat! Sooooo painfully adorable and cute. I know, I need to get a life.  Their hand soap is lovely, I’ll say that so I can remain relevant lol.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Can I just get a baby goat?

[ Edited ]

lol thats funny you bought this up. i saw the same thing and they're adorable!!  i was thinking i'd love to have one... the host was holding the one and it was sleeping... soooo cute

Honored Contributor

I want a baby pygmy goat.  They're very tiny and even cuter plus they stay cute.  I saw some at the San Antonio Zoo years ago and have never forgotten them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The last time I bought the Bounty Box, my DH and I both said, when it arrived "Where's our baby goat?"  I love watching them.

I'm in a rural area and this week coming back from shopping one day, I turned onto a road near my home and there was something in the road.  I thought "That can't be a goat".  Oh yes, it could be.  A baby or small goat.  I waited and, after looking at me for a bit, it bounded into the drive of a house and up onto the porch - to join another goat already there!

They were adorable, but I'm not sure they belonged there.  They seemed to be trying to get in the front door.  I told my husband I didn't know what to do for the best, so just drove on.  Haven't seen them again, so I think they were all right.  A small holding just down from there has goats; they may have been his.  I really wanted to bring them home!

Honored Contributor

I am a fan of Zum's goat milk bar soaps and they are the regular size which I prefer.  I do not like those huge bars that are clumsy so I could care less about the Beekman Bros.  I understand goats are good to have around for your garden.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Goats in Trees - this is the name of our 2019 calendar. I found this one last year but didn't get it. We LOVE goats!!!!  We always talk about raising goats after DH retires. Those Beekman Boys' goats ARE so stinking adorable!!!!!

WE LOVE GOATS!

Honored Contributor

baby goats GIF

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch B products...

But, my DM had a neighbor who had 2 pet goats as house pets. Billy and Willy. Both trained, intelligent and as friendly as could be.

Respected Contributor

I would love a pygmy goat but my rescue dog Red would lose him lil' mind-so would DH.

I can always dream.

Respected Contributor

To the OP---I'm with you, they sre so dang cute. It was adorable seeing the little goats running around and hearing the cute little "Baa Baa's"  in the background during the presentations.   This is probably a dumb question but how do the guys travel with all those little goats?