Honored Contributor

Can Anyone Recommend A Leave In Hair Conditioner?

I have fine hair but a lot of it.  I have highlights and a body perm.  I also use a curling iron.  I like to put 1/2 pump on the front and again on the other half of my head.  My concern is grease and being weighed down.

Thanks for any help!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Leave In Hair Conditioner?

I like this one by Suave. It's lightweight and a little is all you need. It doesn't build up on your hair over time. The results are consistent with each use. Reviews are very good for this product:

SUAVE PROFESSIONALS KERITAN HEAT DEFENSE CONDITIONER - about $4 

8097d8a3-e5d4-43ec-8576-8a942d6d9d78_1.ac1efeea118a8c231ee3be2818da6018.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I love "It's a 10" leave in conditioner.  I have fine hair and it never weighs it down.

Respected Contributor

Redken Curvaceous conditioner. Its a rinse out and/or leave in conditioner for wavy/curly hair (I believe you said you have a perm). 

Frequent Contributor

I agree with the It's a 10 recommendation! Just started using last month and it's made a remarkable difference in my fine hair. The It's a 10 Miracle Leave In also doubles as a heat protector so win win! Fairly cheap if you you shop around - Target, Amazon, Walmart, Nordstrom Rack....
Honored Contributor

n IRe: No Turkey for Thanksgiving

[ Edited ]

Infusium 23 (sold at the drugstore).  It is like squirting water on your hair except it is the stay in conditioner.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Redken Curvaceous conditioner. Its a rinse out and/or leave in conditioner for wavy/curly hair (I believe you said you have a perm). 

@AmericanBulldogMom,Thank you.  Our fur babies appear to be mirror images.  This is Levi, 12.

Image may contain: dog

Super Contributor

One of my all time favorites is by Rene Furterer and it's the Absolue Keratine leave in cream in a pump bottle. It lasts a long time, which justifies the splurge. You only need one small pump and I love how it healthy and strong it makes my hair look and feel.

Respected Contributor

I also use Infusium 23 and would recommend it.  Sometimes I spray my dry hair with it to freshen up the style, too. 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2@Katcat1,

Which Infusium 23 are you using? There is more than one kind. Thanks.Woman Happy