Honored Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Leave In Hair Conditioner?

@ECBG,   Ask yourself what do I really need?  Repair & Renew leave in conditioner or do I need moisture with Moisture Replenisher leave in conditioner.  Hopefully, this will guide you.  When I was using there was only one product and my stylist at the time recommended it.  I hope this was helpful.  Let us know how it works out.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Hello. My hair is fine & highlighted, as well. I need the conditioning, but, you're right, most leave-ins are too heavy. After I was & condition w/ any really moisturizing s&c (sulfate free & silicone free...silicones are drying), after rinsing out my conditioner, I add back a small amt. to leave in. My hair is about to the bottom of my ears & layered & I use thumb nail amount. Vary the amount by hair length.

I also have a spray bottle that I use between shampoos filled w/ 1/3 of that conditioner & 2/3 water. The night before shampooing, I spray my hair down & sleep in it or use it on my hair for 15-20 minutes before going in the shower for extra moisture. Once a week I use Shea Moisture Deep Conditioning Masque. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix  Think that's the NC product I'm on waitlist for...

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trix  Think that's the NC product I'm on waitlist for...

Promise !! Worth the wait. FYI also use daily refresh hair.
Honored Contributor

I have fine hair as well and it's not particularly thick and it's also poker straight.

I prefer spray leave-in conditioners and my fave is Big Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat spray.  My grocery store often does this BOGO so the price isn't bad at all.

From the drugstore I love Aveeno Nourish+Condition leave-in treatment spray.   

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Redken Curvaceous conditioner. Its a rinse out and/or leave in conditioner for wavy/curly hair (I believe you said you have a perm). 

@AmericanBulldogMom,Thank you.  Our fur babies appear to be mirror images.  This is Levi, 12.

Image may contain: dog

SO HANDSOME and SWEET LOOKING....   Love!   Sending a HUG his way.