Respected Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Blush That Doesn't Disappear?

I second the recommendation for LG B&B as it is highly pigmented and lasts forever. Having said that, perhaps you could try a makeup setting spray lightly misted over your makeup to see if that keeps your blush from fading.

Honored Contributor

I prefer powdered blushes to cream.  Laura Geller and IT Cosmetics have worked well for me.  I have a couple from Milani - nice colors but they don't seem to last as long.

If there's too much moisture on your face, that could be the reason your blush is disappearing.  You might try a setting powder over your foundation before applying your blush.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Check A259331 It Cosmetics cream blush with brush. I own this in the Naturally Pretty option and can't say enough about how pleased I am with this product. First, it's highly pigmented and a little goes a looong way. I've tried using my fingers to lightly tap it on and it was too much! The brush allows just the right amount for me by lightly stippling and blending. I barely dip the brush in color to achieve one of the most natural looking applications... ever! Of course it's buildable if need be. Less is more for me with the outstanding payoff in one of my most favorite colors and cream blush product to date. The color is so very natural, a kissed look as if it's your natural flush but better. Gorgeously melds with my skin and lasts all day long. Over application would be the only downside. 

Eve Pearl has a powder trio that was just offered in her recent tsv.  It's called Sweet Cheeks and the payoff and longevity is also remarkable. BUT, do note there's a proper application (as she explains in her demo) using her fan brush to dip into the pallette. No swirling with this one. You can see the three colors on the bottom of the brush which she then dusts upward from the lower jaw towards the upper cheek. A different technique from swiping the cheekbone area and it works beautifully. The colors are subtle yet together create a very nice effect if you can use a powder blush. I have two of these from her original tsv and have noticed it new, unused and cheap on eBay. You must use (her) a fanbrush that fits perfectly in and with this pallette. I tried another brush and the result is Not the same, nor nearly as nice a result. It's a tiny pallette with big results. HTH's

Honored Contributor

Tarte 12 hr. and Laura Mercier's powder blush.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ECBG
THE NARS was ineffective on me ... did not show up.
Tarte blushes were always too peach...
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I prefer powdered blushes to cream.  Laura Geller and IT Cosmetics have worked well for me.  I have a couple from Milani - nice colors but they don't seem to last as long.

If there's too much moisture on your face, that could be the reason your blush is disappearing.  You might try a setting powder over your foundation before applying your blush.

This is what I do. It also keeps the blush from going on patchy.

Trusted Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Blush Duo. Wonderful blush. Goes on smoothly, don't need a lot, stays put. I use the Guava Glow.

I see it's on sale; I really, really hope it's not being discontinued.

@ECBGI guess you can fuggedabout my recommendation. I went over to my Sephora and this Duo is being discontinued. I did score 3 of my beloved Guava Glows at $8.50 each but I'm sad. This blush was good stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really love Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor blush (waterlily $26) and it stays on me all day even though my skin is a little on the oily side and even in the extreme heat and humidity of NC summers.  I also really love ELF blushes and they get good reviews on Makeupalley too even better than some really high end blushes. I love the powder and cream palettes (4 colors for $6). I also love the baked blushes ($3), the regular ones in the black compact (also $3) and the blush and bronzer ($6). ELF has really stepped up their game and many of their products are reviewing a considerable bit higher than even high end products. They are worth at least checking out considering they are so affordable. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

My skin is slightly dry but I do have mossturizer and sunscreen on under my foundation.  No problem with my eyes because of Laura Geller's Eye Spackle.  When I finally do check in the mirror, my blush is gone.

If you like Laura Geller, try her baked blushes. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@ECBGFor years, I use a cream blush first and then a powder on top. It is like setting foundation with a powder. Works great for me.

I like Bobbi Brown's cream blush. And most people know that I like Jane Iredales products.

But I do like Nars blush and Smashbox. Both seem to stay.