Honored Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Identify This Beautiful Power/Bronzer brush?

On 8/20/2014 animalsrus said:

The Givenchy looks nice,,but if you look at the handle and the upper part of the handle where it looks like it balloons out abit,,the givenchy is not as close as the MUFE brush. It's just my opinion,,,Im not positive,,but ,,regardless,,Im tempted by the MUFE brush,,,and I need another cosmetic brush like I need another hole in the head. OY!!

LOL!!! Well there you go! You need to review it for us!

Honored Contributor

So, get it and review it! LOL!!!

Occasional Contributor

@Sooner It's Tweezerman. They have it on their website!

Click on Brush IQ...

Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 fab23 said:

Click on Brush IQ...

WOW! How did you find that! It must be that one!!! THANKS and I figured one of you smart ladies would know the answer. It sure LOOKS good! And so does the Givenchy one! LOL!! And the Chanel one. . . uh oh!

Frequent Contributor

On 8/20/2014 fab23 said:

Click on Brush IQ...

Cr*p,,,,here I thought I did it...way to burst my bubble Fab!!Wink Just kidding of course,but now Im off to check out the tweezerman brush...OH boy,,,another place for great tools and Im a brush junkie,,,you just fed my addiction{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Frequent Contributor

Fab23,,,did you look at the MUFE one,,I think it looks more like the one in the video...its more plush. But also saw a new one made by IT for Ulta that looks really close. Anyway,,its just more for all of us to peruse and decide. Ladies,,have a good week.

Respected Contributor

Wow, you guys are good! I did not know Tweezerman makes brushes. Has anyone tried them? Any good?
Occasional Contributor

I actually could read the name on the brush in the video. I've always used their tweezers but didn't know they made makeup brushes!

Honored Contributor

Well, we all learned something I guess. Which in this case could be a bad BAD thing! LOL!

Regular Contributor

I was in ulta yesterday and the SA had suggested their brushes. Said they were getting good reviews. I was looking for a eye shadow crease brush since they no longer will be carrying the studio gear line. I opted to buy the japonique one which I will be returning. Maybe I'll try the tweezerman.