Honored Contributor

Can Anyone ID These Sunglasses?

I'm looking on Amazon for "black and white sunglasses".  That's all I know to do without knowing the designer. 

sunglasses.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: Can Anyone ID These Sunglasses?

I tried but I think because they are really made by an optical company, and probably designer, Amazon didn't pan out. Hope you find them.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  If you go into Bloomingdales site, put womens black & white sunglasses in search, thirteen pages will come up. There are three Prada, one fendi and one Bottenga Veneta in black and white. Really nice.

Hope this helps. As I can't seem to find the pair you posted. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Desi 

Thanks, I'm still looking.  She tagged Ted Baker but I didn't find anything on his site.   She was probably referring to the swimwear (she is Nikol Johnson).  HAVE.TO.HAVE.THEM  I'll take the  hair too please, only in brunette Smiley Happy

sunglasses.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop 

I'll see if I like anything better at Bloomingdales.  I wish she would have tagged these glasses like she did everything else!  Thank you

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm looking on Amazon for "black and white sunglasses".  That's all I know to do without knowing the designer. 

sunglasses.JPG

google lens will help

Respected Contributor

Try Nikole Johnson Sanchez instagram page or her website fresh beauty. If you contact them you may be able to get them to ID the brand. She is pictured wearing them. I do not do instagram or facebook but if you do, you may be able to find out that way as well. They are great! Good Luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm    I really wish I could help but these are really nice sunglasses.  If I didn't need prescription sunglasses I would be on the lookout for them too.

Honored Contributor

I am a subscriber of Nikol's.  I was hoping (as a subscriber) she would answer my question about them.  I posted on her latest YT vid and described the glasses and the swimware she was wearing on Instagram.  I have looked high and low.  I'm usually really good at finding almost anything but NOT finding these to die for glasses.

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick 

I did all that last night.  Not sure if I looked on FB.  I don't do FB but I can look there.  I don't understand why she would ID everything she had on and not those sunglasses.