Trusted Contributor

Do people really wash and dry these one at a time?

face cloths.png

Honored Contributor

Personally, I dont see the need for these cloths. I wash my face with a good cleanser and add a bit of a scrub to it and use my good old finger tips to remove the makeup, and rinse and dry with a dark colored hand towel. Not left with a cloth totally full of makeup that needs to be washed after every use. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

When you launder those cloths try to keep them away from anything that has a lot of lint, for example your other cotton towels. What happens is the Campanelli cloths attract lint and end up on your face when you use them. 

Agree.  I wash mine by themselves in the little laundry bag, then lay out to dry on my drying rack.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Caffeina 

I doubt anyone washes a single towel at a time. I put my dirty ones in a little garment bag & wash them with other things, generally delicate type items.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

This set doesn’t impress me.  The little circular cloths, supposedly for travel, seem worthless as do the pouches. The face towel is all that’s needed, IMO.  That said, there are comparable alternatives out there for a lot less $$.  I just ordered some from AMZ.

@JeanLouiseFinch 

it took me a while to figure out how i could use the small cloths, after i bought this set last year. this is what i eventually came up with. i use them to clean my readers, cell phone, laptop screen and mirror in the car.

Honored Contributor

I would think you have to launder after each use for sanitary reasons.  I will stick with the Leaflet by Pop Sonic and facial wipes.  I first use a facial wipe to get off most of the makeup and iuse a facial wash with the Leaflet.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

$167.33 if sold separately price is a little difficult to believe...would anyone spend just shy of $30.00 for one washcloth, a mini cloth, and a pouch?  Campanella cloths are nice and the TSV price good....just not a believer of the non-sale comparison.

@Gabidog 

When I saw that comparison, my jaw dropped! Complete fiction. To the point it is almost funny. I got the TSV set last year and agree; nice but they are still making lots of money over cost with the TSV price. The comparison is many times more than what it is worth. Hopefully, not too many people will pay attention to the comparison price.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Gabidog wrote:

$167.33 if sold separately price is a little difficult to believe...would anyone spend just shy of $30.00 for one washcloth, a mini cloth, and a pouch?  Campanella cloths are nice and the TSV price good....just not a believer of the non-sale comparison.

@Gabidog 

When I saw that comparison, my jaw dropped! Complete fiction. To the point it is almost funny. I got the TSV set last year and agree; nice but they are still making lots of money over cost with the TSV price. The comparison is many times more than what it is worth. Hopefully, not too many people will pay attention to the comparison price.

@willdob3, @gabidog, I agree, the comparison price is silly. I am not even sure they are worth the tsv price. There are so many options out there for much less. 

I think I am the minority with these cloths. I bought a set a few years ago and remember them being too soft for my liking. I should try them again now but it wasnt a repurchase for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I would think you have to launder after each use for sanitary reasons.  I will stick with the Leaflet by Pop Sonic and facial wipes.  I first use a facial wipe to get off most of the makeup and iuse a facial wash with the Leaflet.

I'm with you @Katcat1 .  I'd rather just use a wipe and throw it away.  Seems much easier.

Honored Contributor

I buy a set of 12 white face cotton clothes on Amazon for my face and bath and then toss it it the laundry basket.

Ever couple years I buy another set and relegate some of the old ones to the garage.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland