Honored Contributor

This set doesn’t impress me.  The little circular cloths, supposedly for travel, seem worthless as do the pouches. The face towel is all that’s needed, IMO.  That said, there are comparable alternatives out there for a lot less $$.  I just ordered some from AMZ.

Respected Contributor

OMG!  These face cloths are everywhere in retail.  I purchased a 4 pack months ago that sold for $10, for $8 with coupon.  Not this brand, but exactly like them.  I am shocked that women are buying this TSV.  Look at ebay or amazon for this exact brand if you're into that.  I'm just not into wasting money on sales hype. 

Respected Contributor

Just a reminder.  Never use fabric softener on any of these type of cloths.  They work really well no matter where you get them.

Honored Contributor

I bought a set last year and returned it.  I thought they were very skimpy and not worth the price.  I agree that the small one isn't very practical.   If I see another brand out there, I may give them a try.  $30.+ is too much for what you get.  JMO

Trusted Contributor

I dunno.  I'm not fond of all the rubbing that seems to be needed to uses these wash cloths.  I was always taught to be gentle on the face.  Too much scrubbing going on.

Regular Contributor

I've bought

@MomCat wrote:

OMG!  These face cloths are everywhere in retail.  I purchased a 4 pack months ago that sold for $10, for $8 with coupon.  Not this brand, but exactly like them.  I am shocked that women are buying this TSV.  Look at ebay or amazon for this exact brand if you're into that.  I'm just not into wasting money on sales hype. 

I've bought these cloths at Nordstrom Rack called Erase Your Face.  $8 for a 4 pack.

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

I dunno.  I'm not fond of all the rubbing that seems to be needed to uses these wash cloths.  I was always taught to be gentle on the face.  Too much scrubbing going on.

Exactly.  I can't even imagine using them on your eyes to remove mascara.  All that tugging on fragile eyelashes.  No way.  I'll use my Purity and my sink.

Respected Contributor

I think it is a terrible idea for a gift!  What is someone to do with one washcloth that if you use to remove make up would have to be washed every time you use it!  That compare to cost is just ridiculous!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Campanelli cloths

[ Edited ]

I bought a box of 50 thin (super soft white microfiber10x12) washcloths for $18. I just use one daily and launder them all at once at the end of the month...good to go for another month.

1574702527_Microfiber Wipes White.jpg

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought a box of 50 thin (super soft white microfiber) washcloths for $18. I just use one daily and launder them all at once at the end of the month...good to go for another month.

I actually like those smaller cloths the best.  I got one included with a cleansing product and I tend to use that more than the larger cloths.  I don't find that I have to put these in the washer after one use.  Of course, I still use face cleanser along with it so maybe that makes the difference.  I also am not rubbing hard on my face, as indicated by some here.  Anyway, you don't have to pay big prices for these cloths if you shop around.