Contributor
  • Does any one know if the campanelli cloths will have special pricing? I usually buy them this time of year and I may have missed them.
Respected Contributor
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh thank you so much! When is this scheduled to be a TSV?

Valued Contributor

Re: Campanelli cloths

[ Edited ]

@JosieSue wrote:

Oh thank you so much! When is this scheduled to be a TSV?

@JosieSue 

it's scheduled for dec 5th.

Super Contributor

I've never tried these cloths.  The TSV looks like it comes in 6 gifts bags that would make little *extras* for Christmas gifts.  I might keep one to try!

Honored Contributor

Re: Campanelli cloths

[ Edited ]

When you launder those cloths try to keep them away from anything that has a lot of lint, for example your other cotton towels. What happens is the Campanelli cloths attract lint and end up on your face when you use them. 

Occasional Contributor
Did not know they had a pre sale on tsv cloths so some of the colors had sold out before showing at midnight did not get an email about presale bought last year love them better then a wash cloth did not like the colors that where left so will not buy this year they need to only sell so many as a pre sale so all colors are available at midnight
Esteemed Contributor
I use them, but find that they dry my face out. For example, I usually get a little greasy during the summer, but this year - the first year using them - my face was dry. They do work though and I continue to use on those busy tiring days when I just want to fall asleep.
Valued Contributor

$167.33 if sold separately price is a little difficult to believe...would anyone spend just shy of $30.00 for one washcloth, a mini cloth, and a pouch?  Campanella cloths are nice and the TSV price good....just not a believer of the non-sale comparison.

Esteemed Contributor
@Ganidogn. I agree. In what reality would washcloths cost $167?