Honored Contributor

Re: Campanelli Towel Set TSV

[ Edited ]

@sznk wrote:

can u use both sides of the cloths (front & back) or do u have to use just one side? tia

You can use both sides. For all practical purposes, each side cleans the same. @sznk

eta - Each side may appear to look slightly different than one another....one side seems to be more fuzzy but that doesn't change anything about how well it cleans.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not need six of them!!!!!... and all the packaging in seperate boxes... JUST WASTEFUL to have to throwaway/ recycle the boxes..

If they sold just two  of the clothes  together I would buy it  just to to try it..... why did they only offer having to buy SO MANY?     Not everyone is going to be giving them as gifts.

I do not care for the set offered as a TSV. Here are a couple of options without the gift boxes for anyone interested.

https://www.qvc.com/40-Piece-Premium-Microfiber-Towel-Set-by-Campanelli.product.V35242.html?sc=PSCH&...

25 piece set

https://www.qvc.com/25-Piece-Premium-Microfiber-Towel-Set-by-Campanelli.product.H305477.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee  Aren't the ones you posted for general cleaning/dusting?  I think the TSV is specifically for face.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not need six of them!!!!!... and all the packaging in seperate boxes... JUST WASTEFUL to have to throwaway/ recycle the boxes..

If they sold just two  of the clothes  together I would buy it  just to to try it..... why did they only offer having to buy SO MANY?     Not everyone is going to be giving them as gifts.

Six is a reasonable number.  It is about a week's worth of towels, which makes sense.  Not all people need to do a load of towels two or three times a week. 

I love the idea of the small circular towels.  Having used the towels for several months, the idea of a small towel for small areas is really smart.  I can't speak highly enough of the larger towels.  While I do still like to use cleanser, I always remove everything from my face with the towels.  I feel so much cleaner than just rinsing.  The towels are perfect at removing masks, even mud masks, and they don't stain.  I always wash them in a mesh bag (mine came with the bag), and have never had a lint problem.  I know that lint can be an issue with poor quality microfiber, but these are super soft.  I also put the mesh bag in the dryer with my towels and they always come out great.  

Honored Contributor

I have a SIMILAR TOWEL from Campanelli....my towels are two sided...one to wash, one to exfoliate....I do not see where these towels are dual use, or did I miss something?

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee  Those are for the floor and cleaning other surfaces.  The microfiber/fabric content is different. 

The TSV is specifically for the face.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs,

For you, do they really exfoliate? I don't find them to be good at that because they seem too soft for exfoliation purposes. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee.....I don't think so and honestly I can never remember which side is clean, which side is exfoliate.....they should have designed the towels differently...maybe one side solid the other pattern.  I do think they do a decent job of cleaning off makeup.

I don't think the TSV is dual use.

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Mom2Dogs,

For you, do they really exfoliate? I don't find them to be good at that because they seem too soft for exfoliation purposes. 

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Iwantcoffee  Aren't the ones you posted for general cleaning/dusting?  I think the TSV is specifically for face.

@Daysdee @Caaareful ShopperThank you for pointing that out! I did not realize could not be used for face cleaning.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

would love an option to buy 1 or 2