Honored Contributor

Just saw Shawn and Meghan Murray present this set early, it's the TSV at midnight. A347417. I think the if sold separately price is really inflated-for the addition of the small circular towels and pouches and boxes. The large towels are larger.

I had to order one, I'm obsessed with these towels. They work, save money on cleanser, and wash/hold up well. I will now have backups to my original set. And some for my non existent gift closet. I hope the quality hasn't changed. Six payments today with the Q Card, and QVC is 7% on Ebates today. I got the coral set. For me it's a really smart purchase.

I love taking my makeup off with these when I'm tired and then just using the towel with warm water. It's very soothing.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Re: Campanelli Towel Set TSV

I LOVE these also @Greeneyedlady21!  These really work and so nice not to use the disposable wipes.  Ordered the coral set it's so beautiful!  Have the blue pineapple set from previous offering.  I wish they would have not included gift boxes and pouches to be honest...made the price cheaper instead.  I won't be gifting to anyone...I need them!

Respected Contributor

To all the ladies who use these towels,  what do you do with them when you're done?  You wash them out as best you can and then you have to hang them up somewhere.   I tried a set awhile back and found that to be the biggest problem.   I actually prefer to use wipes to take off my make up initially and throw them out, then use a good cleanser to really feel clean.  That's another thing,  I didn't trust these to really get my face clean.  I'm open minded, so I'll be curious to read what everyone says. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like those towels. Since they're made of microfibers, that makes them take most everything off with just water. However, you can still use a cleanser if you feel the need. It's up to you. I like to use a little cleanser with mine just before I hang them to dry. Then every other day I throw them in the washer. Some people complain about the lint they may have. But mine have never shed. I suggest try laundering them alone or with other microfiber items so that lint doesn't become an issue. Most every piece of clothing or towel, other than MF, will give off lint which can get caught on MF towels...like a magnet!

Respected Contributor

I love mine as well. I massage my cleansing oil all over my face, including my eyes, to "break up" my makeup, then I wipe it all off with a warm, damp Campanelli towel and follow up with my second cleanse using a foaming cleanser and my hands. I rinse out the towel and use it again the next night, after which it goes in the laundry, once it has dried overnight. 

Laundering these has never been a problem for me as far as lint goes. I wash them in the little mesh laundry bag that came with mine and hang them to dry.

Honored Contributor

These towels are great!  I especially love them after a workout, or in the morning instead of using cleanser again when all I had on my face overnight was moisturizer.  I like using less cleanser on my face if I don't need it.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

To all the ladies who use these towels,  what do you do with them when you're done?  You wash them out as best you can and then you have to hang them up somewhere.   I tried a set awhile back and found that to be the biggest problem.   I actually prefer to use wipes to take off my make up initially and throw them out, then use a good cleanser to really feel clean.  That's another thing,  I didn't trust these to really get my face clean.  I'm open minded, so I'll be curious to read what everyone says. 

@nyc1

I use one of the towels in the morning to cleanse my face.  Then use the same towel at night to cleanse in the shower.  Then it goes in the laundry.  I use one per day, then just wash them in the machine when I’m doing the  rest of my laundry. (No fabric softener.)  I used to use a washcloth each day the same way, but these are much nicer and easier on my face.

I was skeptical of these at first, but I did try them and love them.  I gave up my Clarisonic for these.  I got tired of having to recharge and buy brushes.  These work just as well for me.  And they’re a lot easier and cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I've not tried these and I'm not interested.  There is absolutely no way they are going to convince me the If sold Separately price of $167.00+ is accurate.  I think someone put the "1" in there accidentally. 

Honored Contributor

I do not need six of them!!!!!... and all the packaging in seperate boxes... JUST WASTEFUL to have to throwaway/ recycle the boxes..

If they sold just two  of the clothes  together I would buy it  just to to try it..... why did they only offer having to buy SO MANY?     Not everyone is going to be giving them as gifts.

Frequent Contributor

can u use both sides of the cloths (front & back) or do u have to use just one side? tia