Honored Contributor

Re: Campanelli FreshFace towel - wow!! Rave

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

How can a cloth clean your pore when it's just being rubbed over the surface of the skin?

@JeanLouiseFinch,

I really don't know how it does it. Has something to do with the tiny fibers in the towels. They are so small that they can get in small places. I have found that after I use mine my white cosmetic pad that I use for my toner has nothing on it! Completely white.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee, I don't doubt that the cloths do an excellent job of removing dirt and makeup. But I don't know that that necessarily means that it cleaning inside your pores; rather, I think it is just doing a good job on the surface.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

I ordered the purple/paisley and I'm excited to try them.  I had been considering the Makeup Eraser that is on Sephora's site, but it's $20.00 for one.  They're almost the same size, too.  Now I'll have five for almost the price of one!  Thanks for bringing these up and the rave review.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just to give you an idea of what we're discussing , @JeanLouiseFinch ....each fiber is 1/200th the width of a human hair which allows the spaces between the extremely fine fibers to trap dirt, oils, dead skin cells (scuse please).Woman Wink  Yes...I had to know as well.Woman LOLHeart

I started with a mitt here and have graduated to the full cloths.  Very soft and plush. They really do work not only to cleanse/remove makeup well, but also do work on pores and exfoliation as well.  Quite the coup, I thought when I tested them out awhile back! Woman Wink The key IMO is to lather the cloth up after using with antibacterial soap and rinse in warm water to be sure to keep them clean...or throw 'em in the washer.  They wash up beautifully.  Isn't technology grand?!?Woman Happy

Meet your new best traveling buddy, Roadie!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Just to give you an idea of what we're discussing , @JeanLouiseFinch ....each fiber is 1/200th the width of a human hair which allows the spaces between the extremely fine fibers to trap dirt, oils, dead skin cells (scuse please).Woman Wink  Yes...I had to know as well.Woman LOLHeart

I started with a mitt here and have graduated to the full cloths.  Very soft and plush. They really do work not only to cleanse/remove makeup well, but also do work on pores and exfoliation as well.  Quite the coup, I thought when I tested them out awhile back! Woman Wink The key IMO is to lather the cloth up after using with antibacterial soap and rinse in warm water to be sure to keep them clean...or throw 'em in the washer.  They wash up beautifully.  Isn't technology grand?!?Woman Happy

Meet your new best traveling buddy, Roadie!Woman LOL

Thanks for edumatcatin' me, @Gokat.  I sure love my Foreo Luna dupe, butthis could possibly be an option for traveling.  I just don't know that I could use the cloth and call it a day.  I still feel the need to use something more.  Maybe I'll give it a try sometime.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

I still use Dimitri's cleansing duos here after the initial go-thru with the cloth as I know if I don't my skin will fall out of acid mantle balance and dry up like a prune...ew nice mental pic I paint.  I also know that the cleansing oils are a nice follow-up, too, from what I've read.  The cloths do work well enough though that for a short trip I wouldn't think twice of trimming back on the cleansers here. Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch

I still use Dimitri's cleansing duos here after the initial go-thru with the cloth as I know if I don't my skin will fall out of acid mantle balance and dry up like a prune...ew nice mental pic I paint.  I also know that the cleansing oils are a nice follow-up, too, from what I've read.  The cloths do work well enough though that for a short trip I wouldn't think twice of trimming back on the cleansers here. Woman Happy

@Gokat  We're going away again September 8 & 9, home the evening of the 10th so that would be a good time to try it. Yes, Dimitri and I seem to always be on the same travel schedule. SMH   I'll have to think about it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@rochelleS @Nona of Five Please post when you've tried this towel!  I hope that you love them as much as I do.  If you wear mascara and eyeliner and dislike using makeup removers on your eyes I think that you are going to be as pleased as I am.  I hope so at least.  

One comment - the instructions tell you to machine wash the towel before the first use.  I ignored the instructions, and used the towel.  The towel did work, it left a bit of lint on my face which I en had to rinse off.  I then machine washed it and air dried it, and there has been zero lint since.  So do machine wash it first, or understand that there may be a little lint Smiley Wink

@Mrsq2022 I LOVE this try me kit! It's so sweet, great packaging and everything is a keeper! Woweee. I really Love the Perricone lip gloss, fabulous color! and the julep lippie is a soft neutral mauve in a very pretty shiny gunmetal tube. Tres chic. I do use med in the IT CC so the sample is a welcome little traveling size. The Algenist primer, Nude Stix neutral brown pencil and make up sponge (loving using these more and more lately) rounds out a well thought out cosmetic selection.

The Fresh Face make up remover towel really surprised me. So very very soft.  You could wrap a newborn in it soft. Yes it removed my make-up beautifully. But not my mascara. I was wearing IT Superhero which is dense, like a waterproof product. In all fairness, I didn't and don't rub my eyes with any great pressure. Prefer to lightly blot and swipe off mascara after using remover. I will try another brand and test try it again.

I wanted to post this before the 4 ez pays expired today but nonetheless this is a great kit to gift or treat yourself with high quality products with no regrets!Screenshot_2016-08-25-05-35-33.png

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@rochelleS @Nona of Five Please post when you've tried this towel!  I hope that you love them as much as I do.  If you wear mascara and eyeliner and dislike using makeup removers on your eyes I think that you are going to be as pleased as I am.  I hope so at least.  

One comment - the instructions tell you to machine wash the towel before the first use.  I ignored the instructions, and used the towel.  The towel did work, it left a bit of lint on my face which I en had to rinse off.  I then machine washed it and air dried it, and there has been zero lint since.  So do machine wash it first, or understand that there may be a little lint Smiley Wink

@Mrsq2022 I LOVE this try me kit! It's so sweet, great packaging and everything is a keeper! Woweee. I really Love the Perricone lip gloss, fabulous color! and the julep lippie is a soft neutral mauve in a very pretty shiny gunmetal tube. Tres chic. I do use med in the IT CC so the sample is a welcome little traveling size. The Algenist primer, Nude Stix neutral brown pencil and make up sponge (loving using these more and more lately) rounds out a well thought out cosmetic selection.

The Fresh Face make up remover towel really surprised me. So very very soft.  You could wrap a newborn in it soft. Yes it removed my make-up beautifully. But not my mascara. I was wearing IT Superhero which is dense, like a waterproof product. In all fairness, I didn't and don't rub my eyes with any great pressure. Prefer to lightly blot and swipe off mascara after using remover. I will try another brand and test try it again.

I wanted to post this before the 4 ez pays expired today but nonetheless this is a great kit to gift or treat yourself with high quality products with no regrets!Screenshot_2016-08-25-05-35-33.png

Love it!  The Perricone lipgloss is the bomb.  

I also ldo had trouble removing Laura Geller Gel eyeliner.  It removes my mascara a (urban decay perversion and Bobbi brown smoky eye are what I'm currently using) but Laura gellers eyeliner was not coming off easily.  Most days I've been wearing Clinique and Mally eyeliner so yesterday was the first day I needed to try to remove Laura Geller eyeliner.  I will need to remember this when traveling!

Super Contributor

Thank you! I ordered the Discovery kit.  I've wanted the Perricone no lipstick lipstick and Nudestix so I can't wait to get this order! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mrsq2022 Yes, the Perricone No Lipgloss Lipgloss is stunning! I can see why the Perricone reviews on his No Foundation Foundation (and related products) get such rave reviews if this is any indication of that line, which I believe it to be. 

I really like this kit. It's been years since I've ordered a sampler and this one hit it out of the park. Thanks so much for your OP! My enthusiasm must be contagious as I learned three friends ordered this after listening to me gush my delight. They should be receiving the is soon and I can't wait to hear their comments.  The reviews here are good.

I did use a clean, damp white wash cloth after my make-up removal and not a smidge of color showed up. Pretty impressive.

What brand of remover do you usually use for the eye products you've mentioned?