Occasional Contributor

Campanelli Face Cloths- New ones from June 2018 NOT RIGHT

Love the Campanelli face cloths except the set from April is far superior to the new sets I bought in June. The edge is not properly finished (paisley from April, chevron from June). More importantly, the new sets leave LINT and FUZZ everywhere. It's stuck all over the cloth after washing (Yes, in the bag), and it leaves fuzz on my face. GOING BACK!!! So disappointed! Anyone experience the same thing? I wish I could change my review to warn all the new users that this is not the way the cloths were.

June setApril set

Honored Contributor

Re: Campanelli Face Cloths- New ones from June 2018 NOT RIGHT

I just got the June version in the burgundy and I have had no problems at all.. Washes well with no fuzz. You must have gotten a bad batch. I really like them.

Respected Contributor

Almost a year ago, I read in these posts about “Erase Your Face” cloths for removing makeup and cleaning your face.  Tried them and have tucked them into gift bags.  They are velour-like and inexpensive.  Do a great job, esp. before using the Clarisonic.

Walmart carries them @ 3/$10.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I own the older version. The thing about washing these microfiber cloths, including the regular ones for cleaning, is that you have to be careful what you wash and dry them with. Do not wash or dry them with things that have lint which is most everything. So it's best to wash microfiber towels with ONLY microfiber towels and nothing else.