Trusted Contributor

Re: Calling eyelash growth experts

Another vote here for Careprost!  I'm 63 and have beautifully long and full lashes.......and believe me.....I didn't before using this stuff!  I've been using it now for 3-4 years.  I also use on my eyebrows and now the bare spots in my brows has grown in and I have nice full brows.  I get mine from a pharmacy in the UK (online) that doesn't require a prescription.  I buy 5 bottles at a time because it's cheaper that way (6 bottles for $125).

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar 5 or 6 bottles for that price? You said you buy 5 bottles at a time but then show a price for 6. Either way, that seems really cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, thanks to all who have continued to respond.

I did order CareProst and now waiting for it to arrive.

I am heartened by those of you around my age who have seen results.  When I saw my younger self and how lush my lashes HAD been, it made me a bit sad.

Yes, I know it is not the end of the world, and, believe me, I count my blessings of good health and beautiful skin EVERY day.  But, I've resolved to do all I can to improve the small things in my appearance.  Perhaps no one will notice, but me, but that's fine.

I'll report back at some point after I've used it for at least a month.  I did get a coupon from Tara skincare, but ended up ordering it from Kaysa Beauty as they had a 20% off coupon on YouTube.

Fingers crossed that in a few months, I'm happy with my lashes!

Respected Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

Another vote here for Careprost!  I'm 63 and have beautifully long and full lashes.......and believe me.....I didn't before using this stuff!  I've been using it now for 3-4 years.  I also use on my eyebrows and now the bare spots in my brows has grown in and I have nice full brows.  I get mine from a pharmacy in the UK (online) that doesn't require a prescription.  I buy 5 bottles at a time because it's cheaper that way (6 bottles for $125).

I just ordered 3 bottles of Careprost and will be starting the minute it arrives!  my lashes are not what they used to be and I am sick and tired of it.  Thanks ladies for all the info!

Respected Contributor

My sister is an internist and told me not to use these products on my eyelashes, so I'm passing this along to you.  I don't know why she told me that because I had no intention of using them.  It seems safer to just use mascara.  I haven't noticed that my eyelashes have become smaller over the years.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@NiteStar 5 or 6 bottles for that price? You said you buy 5 bottles at a time but then show a price for 6. Either way, that seems really cheap.

I just checked and I did buy 6 bottles last time.

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

My sister is an internist and told me not to use these products on my eyelashes, so I'm passing this along to you.  I don't know why she told me that because I had no intention of using them.  It seems safer to just use mascara.  I haven't noticed that my eyelashes have become smaller over the years.

It could be because certain ones like Latisse and the generics of it contain the glaucoma med in it, some are not happy about that and dont want to use it.

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@NiteStar wrote:

I just ordered 3 bottles of Careprost and will be starting the minute it arrives!  my lashes are not what they used to be and I am sick and tired of it.  Thanks ladies for all the info!

I have been using this since 3/17 and today is 4/20.  My lashes are filling in and longer for sure.  I can tell and so can my friends.  I am over the moon happy that this is working.  Probably one of the first products that really works!!!!!!  I will report back again in a month and update how its going.