Honored Contributor

TOTALLY can't believe my eyeliner from Bobbi Brown which I loved is nowhere to be found!  I kept all of my eye makeup together at the beach, got back with the eyeliner brush!

None at all on the BB site!  Found one on amazon.  Grrrrrrr.........

Mess with anything-just not my makeup!!!!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

TOTALLY can't believe my eyeliner from Bobbi Brown which I loved is nowhere to be found!  I kept all of my eye makeup together at the beach, got back with the eyeliner brush!

See the source image

@ECBG  That's a bummer.  Which one did you use? 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Didn't you recently mention another gel liner that you loved-I've been trying to recall the name of it?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I use the Bobbi Brown gell eyeliner.  The glass jar is a little smaller than a 25 cent piece.Smiley Sad

I was always so careful with that little booger too!

Back to the pencil for a week!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

I use the Bobbi Brown gell eyeliner.  The glass jar is a little smaller than a 25 cent piece.Smiley Sad

@ECBG   The gel liner in the pot is still available on the BB site in a choice of shades. Did you check there? I think Nordstrom has it, too. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

@ECBG   The gel liner in the pot is still available on the BB site in a choice of shades. Did you check there? I think Nordstrom has it, too. 

@Shanus 

Thank you.   I ordered it from Amazon hoping for fast delivery but it's apparently from a vendor. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  BB is now available at Ulta, right now they are offering the items to Platinum level customers but it will be available to all soon. Her gel eyeliner is available there also. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  This is the post from you I remembered. So, which is better, BB or LG? thanks

"LOVE the Laura Geller Inkcredible Gel eyeliner.  It's mat, isn't ultra dark, and I use it under my eyes."

Q sells these eyeliner pencils $2.00 less than the LG site, but doesn't have the blackbird. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

I prefer the ease of allowing the BB gel eyeliner on the tops of my lids.

I get a softer look with the L G Inkcredible liner on the bottom.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

I have only used BB gel liner, no other.😉