Valued Contributor

Re: Called Perricone CS about the TSV from last weekend........

Great info everyone, thank you.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for this information.

I was thinking about how to work the conformer in with my Retin-A.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Is any having problem with dispensing conformer from bottle? It appears because of thickness I am having a problem Pleaseadvise has to any suggestions. Sincerely appreciate each of you.

Trusted Contributor

I plan to use the NP during the day and the conformer at night.  I used to use the NP all the time, but it became cost prohibitive once my AD's ran out.  I gave the last tube to my mom because she loves it and buys it when they have the duo.  I don't use any kind of retinol products so the conformer and a moisturizer at night for 30 days and we'll see.  I sure hope it plays nice with my other products.  Otherwise, back it goes since I am quite happy with my current routine, but this was just too good to not give it a try.  

Respected Contributor

I'm using the Conformer in the morning under my moisturizer and both at night.   I'm not having any issues with the Conformer pumping out of the bottle, but I did have to get it started with quite a few pumps.

Trusted Contributor

Well this sure is confusing!!   I also have the TSV and the neuropeptide night cream.  The Perricone rep told me to use the Retin A at night first ,the night cream, and then the neuropeptide facial cream.  Morning, REFIRM first, the conformer and then the facial cream.     Does it really matter what order you use the products?

Respected Contributor

At least you all have yours. Mine shows shipped on the 29th and it hasn't moved since, still show in Virgina  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@snowball wrote:

Well this sure is confusing!!   I also have the TSV and the neuropeptide night cream.  The Perricone rep told me to use the Retin A at night first ,the night cream, and then the neuropeptide facial cream.  Morning, REFIRM first, the conformer and then the facial cream.     Does it really matter what order you use the products?

I would still put on thinnest serum first - at least that's what I've always heard.  Apply thinnest to thickest.  The NP cream is probably the thickest of the three ... I am not familiar with REFIRM - is it a serum?

Respected Contributor

The problem I've encountered in the past is with Perricone CS, even though in general they're pretty good is you may ask the same question and get different answers depending on who you speak with.

If I'm layering I stay with the golden rule of lightest serum 1st and layer by the weight/volume texture of product.

Some ingredients don't play well together. If memory serves you couldn''t use Vit.C with Peptitides as one negated the potency of the other.  I could be wrong about the Vit C,but it was definitely something anti aging and widely used and I know it was with peptides.  Who knows though. Today that theory may have been dispelled.

Trusted Contributor

Thany you for answering my ? concerning the conformer. I will try your suggestion about the pump. A SINCERE THANK YOU