Valued Contributor

@Deeze wrote:

If I woud have been smart I would have returned mine while I had time but it is too late now. I thought it was terribly loud but didn't realize that it would affect my husband's sleep.  I get up much earlier than he does and although my bathroom door is shut and his bedroom door is shut he can stilll hear it and says it soulds like a loud lawn mower.    I have stopped using it because I am afraid it is not good for my hearing as I am eldlerly.

I can't believe they would promote something like this.   I won't even give it to Good Will because I don't want to make somebody ruin their hearing.

It might not be too late to return it - remember anything bought before June 1st, is allowed to be returned 90 days from the date you received the item.

Regular Contributor

The Calista Brush is much nicer than that Revlon.  It is designed so that your hair will not be as apt to get tangled and it comes in different sizes to..  Its works good, but there definitely is a problem with the shrill load motor.  It seems that everyone has the same complaint.

Respected Contributor

I bought this and used it for about 4 months.  I had one more EZ pay on it when I decided it just got tooooo hot.  I mean, hottttttt.  I contacted Customer Service, explained my issue, and they gladly let me return it.  I got back a little over $45.  The Q was very nice about it.  I'd suggest contacting them and at least asking.  They want you to be happy and will do what they can to help.  

Respected Contributor

@Shanus and @San Antonio Gal - that is the one I have as well - great!

Honored Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

@Shanusand @San Antonio Gal - that is the one I have as well - great!

@FastDogWalker2  @San Antonio Gal  I like that there are 2 brushes.