Frequent Contributor

Re: Calista Triangle Reviews-What Do You Think?

Mine was delivered super fast too. Used it again today and I know it will replace two other styling tools I was using. Glad I tried before sending it back.

Again...if you have super short hair or very fine hair I don’t think it will work. Mine is permed to get body and this smoothed it out perfectly. My hair is short, maybe two inches on top, but just enough to grab with the bristles. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Calista Triangle Reviews-What Do You Think?

Actually, just sent mine back this morning.  It didn't work for me, either.  I have had two Perfector's in the past and really liked them.  However, they tend to suddenly stop working.  My first one lasted about two years so I reordered a second one and that one only lasted about a year.  For the price, I expect them to last a little bit longer than a year.  So I've been hesitant to order another Perfector and instead having been using the Revlon Volumizing Styling Dryer which I LOVE and have had much success with.  I used to wash my hair everyday but my stylist said it wasn't good for me hair to wash it that much so I've been trying to only wash my hair every other day instead.  But the second day has been hard for me so I thought I'd try the Calista triangle styler to see if it would help on my second-day hair.  It did absolutely nothing for me.  And unlike the round Perfector, I couldn't get this thing to grip my hair.