Esteemed Contributor

Calista TrianglPro Heated Detailer Brush

I bought this when it was beauty day. It appeared that you could get volume when using this tool. It made my hair look like cat hair. It just stood straight out with no volume. It made my short hair dry and unmanageable. I should have known when the tool was demonstrated on hair that had already been styled that had curl in it. I am returning as I don't wish to look like I am practicing for Halloween. I am so disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Calista TrianglPro Heated Detailer Brush

@elated   Sorry that happened.  I didn't order it but I was going to post about a few on Amazon including one I have, that are good and 1/2 the price.  But I didn't post it, not really sure why.  I have the AsaVea.  It's definitely more for straightening I think and for longer hair.  All those TV demos are smoke and mirrors.  Makeup over previously made up faces, styling hair after it's been styled.

Maybe you could call CS, tell them what you said here and ask for them to pay all the S&H for a product that doesn't do what they said it would.  Worth a try.

Trusted Contributor

I forget to add: on Saturday I received my Sterling Twisted Dangle earrings with one dangling Diamonique stone in the middle of each earring.  Only one earring had the Diamonique stone, the other it was missing. REALLY?

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to read of your disappointed @elated.

I'm one who already learned there isn't a Calista hair goo or any Calista brand heat appliance that will ever tempt me again.

Whatever she's selling, it's not anything I want for my type of hair. 

Respected Contributor

I have bought several of her products and always been dissapointed.