Respected Contributor

Calista Tools Perfecter Pro Grip Heated Paddle Brush

Soes anyone own this? Do you like it?  Will it smooth hair?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Calista Tools Perfecter Pro Grip Heated Paddle Brush

I own it, bought two so I'd have a back up.  

One is on the shelf, the other still in the box.  The only use I can make of the Calista Paddle Brush is to smooth jojoba oil onto dry hair.   It does not straighten coarse, thick hair.  It doesn't get hot enough.  I love the brush so much I set out on an internet search for a similar tool with higher heat setting .  I have yet to find anything like it.  

If you have agreeable hair, I think you'll love this well crafted, ergonomically sound brush.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoG wrote:

One is on the shelf, the other still in the box.  The only use I can make of the Calista Paddle Brush is to smooth jojoba oil onto dry hair.   It does not straighten coarse, thick hair.  It doesn't get hot enough.  I love the brush so much I set out on an internet search for a similar tool with higher heat setting .  I have yet to find anything like it.  

If you have agreeable hair, I think you'll love this well crafted, ergonomically sound brush.  

I have long  hair that is fine texture average thickness.  I want something to smooth out my hair without a flat iron.  even if its just a little. I keep watching it hoping it will go on flexpay

Trusted Contributor

kcladyz,  Try it !  The execution of this brush is superb !  If it got just a bit hotter it would be a dream come true for me  too.  As it is I keep both paddle brushes, using them to de tangle and treat dry hair.  Surely, with your fine hair, 410 degrees will suffice.  

Trusted Contributor

@CoG wrote:

@CoGoh wow I now wanna look at this paddle! I have not seen yet?! how did i not?? you are so bad - but it's a good bad Smiley Wink LOL!!! ty sounds cool.

Maybe Calista Salon in West Chester PA [20 mins away] Smiley Happy has it in her store? I met her she's a DOLL..so petite and her dresses are so cute...love her.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky