Valued Contributor

Does anyone know what the Calista TSV will be?  I saw something on facebook but I passed it.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Calista TSV

[ Edited ]

Calista Perfecter Pro Grip Styler w/ Duet Spray and Intensify Foam - $90+sh

a310569.jpg

Comes in different size barrels and colors.
Honored Contributor

Is this the 15th generation of her curling iron?  Her TSVs are eminately predictable (and boring).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Is this the 15th generation of her curling iron?  Her TSVs are eminately predictable (and boring).

@Kachina624  ITA. Perfector, one w/ different size barrel choices, one that comes w/ 2 barrel choices, etc. Time to move on.

Honored Contributor

I have the first generation perfector, had to have it, I think I used it twice!

Honored Contributor

I use mine every time I do my hair. No other hair tool does what it does and at the same time, save time!  I use it mostly to smooth my long hair and give it a slight flip on the ends. I don't curl my hair with it. For me the Perfecter gets my hair looking good and it doesn't take long to do.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Calista TSV

[ Edited ]

I love the Perfecter.  I have 2 (different barrel sizes).  I'm always interested to see what is new; if I don't need it or like it, I don't buy.  Not sure why qvc should stop selling this as much as they are, if it is selling.

ETA @SilleeMee me too!  I don't use it to curl my hair (which I don't want anyway), just to smooth it. 

Honored Contributor

Yes! I own two different size barrels, too. @Mj12 The first one I got was a bit small for my long hair and they didn't have a the bigger one yet.  So when the biggest 1-1/2 size came out I jumped on it.

Honored Contributor

Not for me.  Tried this item, didn't do a thing for my hair.  Returned it.  LOL

I think this is probably a godsend for people with thick, course hair or even for people who have wave or curl to their hair.

I have thin, fine, poker straight hair.  I couldn't even get this to put bend in my hair.  It was like using nothing at all.

I bought a John Frieda round brush that dries at the same time and that works much better for my hair type.    

Respected Contributor

I have baby fine, naturally wavy hair.  I can't use a curling iron with a clamp.  I LOVE my Perfecter Pro.  My hair is short and I have the one inch (too large for short hair) and I own the three quarter and one half inch barrel now that I have shorter hair.  They usually have this item as a TSV once a year.