Valued Contributor

Calista TSV shipped from Ontario, California I lived across the country Geez, QVC

No wonder customers are fleeing from you!  I will probably see this Calista thing in about 2 weeks. I lived in Southern Florida Hey qvc, I knew something was up when I saw a 12 day delivery date SHAME ON YOU!  Use the Ontario, California messed up warehouse for customers from the middle of the country west, and not for customer over 3000 miles away.  As soon as I say a belated delivery date I usually cancel my order knowing it is originating from Ontario California, the most disorganized place in the world; Come on qvc, you can't have all the tsv calista things at one warehouse, use your archiac technology to ship products in a timely manner.  No wonder your numbers are down and continue to plummet

Regular Contributor

Re: Calista TSV shipped from Ontario, California I lived across the country Geez, QVC

Mine was shipped from North Carolina.

Honored Contributor

Re: Calista TSV shipped from Ontario, California I lived across the country Geez, QVC

@tropics21 

I guess this is that new shipping system they’ve been promising us...

Respected Contributor

I've had that happen also.  I ordered the Calista triangle and mine shipped today from Raleigh, NC.  Go figure.

Honored Contributor

It depends on where YOU live. 

Honored Contributor

I love the Ontario warehouse.  They get my orders to me in 3 days, much much faster than having to endure the mess at the UPS terminal in Hodgkins, il.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love the Ontario warehouse.  They get my orders to me in 3 days, much much faster than having to endure the mess at the UPS terminal in Hodgkins, il.

@Kachina624   I ordered "ready to ship" from Zulily on Mon......and got it Weds.......shipped from Sparks, NV.   AND dropped at my front gate, not the mailbox (where I have to drive).     di    

Oh yeah.....114 this afternoon......I wouldn't have gone to get it anyway(!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi.  114 ought to make you happy.

You can take your sweater off.  It's hot here too bit only about 96° for the next week and no chance of rain.   It's so cold in my house with this swamp cooler, that I sit wrapped in a plush tbrow.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi.  114 ought to make you happy.

You can take your sweater off.  It's hot here too bit only about 96° for the next week and no chance of rain.   It's so cold in my house with this swamp cooler, that I sit wrapped in a plush tbrow.

@Kachina624    Well, there's hot, and then there's HOT.      It's stil 96° at 11:30......so in a couple hours, I might be able to give the a/c a rest for a while.      Just watered my yard......and might go to Walmart around 4 a.m.  Being a nightowl has advantages around here (!!)   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi.  You're adventurous, I worry about going in the Wal-Mart parking lot in broad daylight. I sure wouldn't venture there in the dark.  Please be careful.