Honored Contributor

Re: Calista TSV shipped from Ontario, California I lived across the country Geez, QVC

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi.  You're adventurous, I worry about going in the Wal-Mart parking lot in broad daylight. I sure wouldn't venture there in the dark.  Please be careful.

@Kachina624    Thank you.    I try to be aware of my surroundings.   I always park under a light, near the front door.    The advantage to going early is the stock people are there, and I need help getting stuff off the top shelves.    (During the day, you could be dying on the floor, and people would just step over you....)    d

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Re: Calista TSV shipped from Ontario, California I lived across the country Geez, QVC

Mine was shipped last night and it is already at the local post office.  I should have it tomorrow.  It was shipped from Virginia

Respected Contributor

I live in Florida and a couple of things came from Canada.

Respected Contributor

I live in PA and many of my items come from Ontario CA. Of course those shipments seem to take much longer.

Super Contributor

I LOVE when items are shipped from the Ontario, CA warehouse, its the only time when I get quick shipping as I live in SOCAL.  Shipping from PA takes F O R E V E R!