Honored Contributor

Calista Nouveau heated rollers/handle

This looks like a product that was lacking in the marketplace.

It looks like it is easy to use, too.

Well thought-out.

I wish Maria McCool would speak to problems with fine hair that has lost color (gray hair) and changed texture (now frizzy).

Thanks.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Calista Nouveau heated rollers/handle

Have you read the reviews?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette 

No, I guess I didn’t get that far, yet!

thanks for the heads up

the reviews are a bummer!

There is a market and for two years I have looked (online) WOW what is the problem with making hair tools according to peoples’ wishes?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The handle doesn’t impress me. IMO, it’s unnecessary.  If someone needs a handle, use a round brush and a blow dryer.  I’m also have reservations about Calista Tools hot rollers.  I have had a original Perfecter since it first came out but two sets of Calista Tools hot rollers went kaput on me.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The handle doesn’t impress me. IMO, it’s unnecessary.  If someone needs a handle, use a round brush and a blow dryer.  I’m also have reservations about Calista Tools hot rollers.  I have had a original Perfecter since it first came out but two sets of Calista Tools hot rollers went kaput on me.  

Same here. I bought her hot rollers and they were horrible. Never put curl in  my hair. I wish I  had sent them back as I will never use them again. She needs to just stick to hair products and not tools.

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Same here. I bought her hot rollers and they were horrible. Never put curl in  my hair. I wish I  had sent them back as I will never use them again. She needs to just stick to hair products and not tools.

I have had no luck with any of her hair rollers. Wish someone  would invent a light weight hot roller that actually curled  your hair without frying your hair.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."