Respected Contributor

Calista CliQ Curl and Style Tool

Did anyone buy the Calista CliQ Curl and Style Tool?  Item A299822.  I was going to read the reviews but there are only two questions instead of reviews.  If you have it: how long is your hair, how easy is it to use, does it curl as she shows, any issues with it, do you find it an easy tool?  Thanks for the feedback.

Calista CliQ Curl and Style Tool

Respected Contributor

Re: Calista CliQ Curl and Style Tool

So I take it no one bought this?
New Contributor

There was reviews on this item 43 2 or 2 1/2 stars but they dissappear as soon as the page is completely loaded..why does QVC take the reviews off everytime they have a product on a new offer? not good that they hide them from us. i'll say pass on this item because of this. it would be better to just show the negatives & be honest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tigriss  Are you sure there are no reviews?  Sometimes the reviews jump in after you pass the area where they should be.  Happens all the time.  I own the other Calista tool that looks like a plastic brush.  It works really well and you can't burn yourself.  p.s.  there are reviews about 4 on the first page but I did not look to see if there were more.

kindness is strength