Esteemed Contributor

I just saved 30% off my beauty order at CVS. The coupon is available at their store..or you can check at retailmenot..I included a subscription order, so I received free shipping.I have several items on subscription..you get a better price and free shipping. Smiley Very HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Yes.  Their online deals are amazing.  You must have a customer card with them but it is great.  Not always 30% off, but very frequently 25% off and always free shipping if your order is more than $50.  I use this service frequently.

Respected Contributor

The CVS near us is our drug store. We have one of their customer service cards and frequently get "extra bucks" money off coupons for goods. DH gets his prescription medicines there and the service is very good.

Valued Contributor

I use the service quite a bit also.....get the notices via email.

Honored Contributor

When all our Rite Aids closed, we were re-routed to the nearest Walgreens...on the corner of Healthy & Happy. We weren’t happy. Many of our meds were coming from foreign manufacturers & we had requested which countries we would not accept medication from. Their suppliers could not order except from unacceptable areas, so we just switched to CVS.

Finished switching RXs last week and filling out any paperwork. Will be investigating deals, coupons, discounts, etc. this week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

When all our Rite Aids closed, we were re-routed to the nearest Walgreens...on the corner of Healthy & Happy. We weren’t happy. Many of our meds were coming from foreign manufacturers & we had requested which countries we would not accept medication from. Their suppliers could not order except from unacceptable areas, so we just switched to CVS.

Finished switching RXs last week and filling out any paperwork. Will be investigating deals, coupons, discounts, etc. this week.

I placed my order 9/26 and I just received it.. (9/27!) UPS!!!! its only 9:45a !!!! Very happy! So many beauty goodies....ahhhh..what could be better!! I do have several beauty products on subscription..and its always free ship...I NEVER liked Walgreens...they're too $$$$~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West