Valued Contributor

I think the winners are pricdictable because they've been here so long and have built up a client base. the new lines are too new to win anything yet because customers may not have tried them yet. plus i just cant watch chaz anymore and feel that its just a scam to present his stuff. The others i do like. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Regular Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. These awards are a farce of the top executives.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think the voting is a joke, the Q IMO picks the winnners according to how much product was sold. I had no idea you could vote more than once, but I can see customers who are big fans of all the winners trying to pull that. I won't be voting next year.

@blackhole99   I've never voted and don't plan on it in the future.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Who voted for the winners? I saw the winners and just seemed like another “Beauty We Love” or “Shawn’s Beauty    Secrets”. 

I always think of better primers, concealers than the winners. 

@Shanus  I often wonder about the yearly awards in "Allure" magazine. Most of the time, I disagree with most of the winners. Same with the awards on QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So boring and predictable. I wonder how many of those who voted have actually tried all of the products or are just voting for the ones that have been around forever. 

I vote for the ones I use and like and leave it blank if I either haven't used something or don't like any of the selections.

I don't think it's the voting that's the real problem, I think it's the closed nomination process. I have no idea how things get 'nominated' to show up on the voting ballots, but I always feel like it's rigged long before I ever get to vote. I wish they'd let us nominate things, too.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Who voted for the winners? I saw the winners and just seemed like another “Beauty We Love” or “Shawn’s Beauty    Secrets”. 

I always think of better primers, concealers than the winners. 

@Shanus  I often wonder about the yearly awards in "Allure" magazine. Most of the time, I disagree with most of the winners. Same with the awards on QVC.

@Trinity11   I must say I'm suspect of most lists of the "best" of anything, especially in magazines. I never know how many advertising dollars are involved in the voting/winning process.