Esteemed Contributor

I know Josie has great products, but they are too heavy for me.  She surely won alot of awards!  good for her!  IT won alot too, but I can't ever find a foundation that works for my skin type and in the right shade.  As far as Philosophy, I kind of just like the seasonal shower gels and purity cleanser.

FUN TO TUNE INTO ANYWAY!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Just happen to tune in, and immediately changed channel. It was philosophy-again. No thanks.
Regular Contributor
Amazing grace. Again. Obnoxious scent to me
Valued Contributor

I only just discovered Amazing Grace last year before Christmas. I needed a new scent, since its hard to find JLo Glow anymore. I bought the Amazing Grace and Amazing Grace Ballet Rose in the small $25 spray bottles. After a year, I am almost out of both. I may seek something else. But I did like both of those Philosophy scents.

Honored Contributor

Re: CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARDS

[ Edited ]

Have used WEN cc for @ 10 years, and voted for it - using the link posted here.  My hair is great.

Nothing else beauty-wise I purchase from QVC, and skipped by them all.

It just makes sense that Q notifies the vendors ahead of time so they are present.  I’ve never thought that the vendors were supposed to be ‘suprised’ on camera.

💥Happy for Chaz.💥  

♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

I was disappointed that Nick Chavez did not win more awards.  I know a lot of women love Chaz Dean's line, but there was a class action lawsuit after a number of women lost their hair.

Honored Contributor

I don’t vote for any nominees any more.  I see posters here, coaching others on how to “cheat” and vote more than once.  

The winners mean nothing to me.  I’ll use what works for me. 

Regular Contributor

I thought it was funny and entertaining and so predictable.  The dressing up, the podium and the awards, I don't know it just struck my funny bone. 

Honored Contributor

I think the voting is a joke, the Q IMO picks the winnners according to how much product was sold. I had no idea you could vote more than once, but I can see customers who are big fans of all the winners trying to pull that. I won't be voting next year.

Honored Contributor

I'm kinda stunned so many think this is a 'real' thing.

It's just a way to move excess inventory.

Really.