Honored Contributor

CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARDS

[ Edited ]

Who voted for the winners? I saw the winners and just seemed like another “Beauty We Love” or “Shawn’s Beauty    Secrets”. 

I always think of better primers, concealers than the winners. 

Honored Contributor

I tuned in and changed the channel in less than 2 minutes.  Boring.  Always the same winners in the same categories.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I missed it....or did I?

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I tuned in and changed the channel in less than 2 minutes.  Boring.  Always the same winners in the same categories.

@Katcat1   That’s kind of my point. Are they “winners” or just another beauty show? Convenient that Chaz, Mally, Josie and Mary Lyn were all in PA this week presenting their products multiple times anyway. 

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed   Don’t think you missed much. I saw the list and figured I hadn’t missed a thing.

Contributor

I felt the same way- maybe these products have a very loyal fan base but really?  What is the incentive to bring new items in then if people are using the same product lines?  

Honored Contributor

There was voting for the products like there is every year.  

Trusted Contributor

I have to totally agree.  I realize that people vote but the winners were so predictable.  Do people really try all of the products in the category or vote based on what is shown on QVC most often?

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I have to totally agree.  I realize that people vote but the winners were so predictable.  Do people really try all of the products in the category or vote based on what is shown on QVC most often?

I voted once and I only voted for the categories in which I had used a product.  No I hadn't used all the products in the category but if I had used one and loved it, I voted for it.

But for example I never voted for best shampoo because I had never used any of them that were up for the award.  It looks like the most widely shown products is what wins.  

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1   That’s kind of my point. Are they “winners” or just another beauty show? Convenient that Chaz, Mally, Josie and Mary Lyn were all in PA this week presenting their products multiple times anyway. 

it's not a spontaneous award, there is no way to plan that. Of course this is planned. They do not pretend this is spontaneous.