Honored Contributor

@Pink123 

But she felt nothing with the anesthesia given.

TILL IT WEARS OFF! Smiley Surprised

Yes, now I remember the conversation over on the Pro Boards.  My memory isn't what it should be.  That must have been so cool!  Was everyone well behaved?

Trusted Contributor

Re: COOL PEEL C02 LASER

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Pink123 

But she felt nothing with the anesthesia given.

TILL IT WEARS OFF! Smiley Surprised

Yes, now I remember the conversation over on the Pro Boards.  My memory isn't what it should be.  That must have been so cool!  Was everyone well behaved?

Oh yes, they all were.  The staff, everyone.  Those are some big bodyguards I tell you and the german sheperds with very sharp teeth.  I asked a police officer if I could pet one of the dogs and he said sure.  I think he looked him in the eye and said she's ok. haha.  It was a memorable experience for sure. I was getting my car from valet as I was leaving.  There are pavers in the front entrance.  I looked down and saw a very very old penny in the crack deep down.  I picked it out.  They Won and I still have that lucky penny.

No, I just had some numbing cream.  It feels like a hot sunburn for a few hours.  By the next day that burning feeling had left.  We shall see and will keep you posted.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, I just had "cool peel Co2 laser" session number 3.  Again, spaced a month apart.

I have seen very nice changes to my skin over the past 2 and a half months.  

I know that this is working because I will post the same angle picture when I'm done writing about it.  You will see I'm not nearly as red as I was before in older picture.  The young girl in her 20's had it done when I was there the first time and she was red but not nearly as much as I was.  But I have much older skin.

Now?  The new collagen is doing it's work, I'm so smooth, glowy and am plumper than before.  Tighter too.  I am shceduled for session 4 next month.

Here's pic.  This was 10 minutes after I got home.  You will see extreme redness difference on former picture.  I'm sore, still numb but happy with this so far.  I will swell tonight probably somewhat.  I feel it plus a burn.  Tomorrow can wear some powder lightly. PS.  He did a little around my neck at bottom, you will see some redness.

Here's picture of former session as I can't seem to find it here for reference on redness difference.

Session 1 or 2:

20230331_173835 session 1.jpg

Here's pic session 3 today:

20230605_134351[719] frosty smile session 3.jpg

Respected Contributor

Goodness!  How old are you - 23?!?!  Beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini  late 60's. No plastic surgery cutting. lol.

Respected Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

@santorini  late 60's. No plastic surgery cutting. lol.

Awesome!  You look fantastic!!  Please write a book so we can duplicate what you're doing.  Smiley Happy  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, after about an hour after I posted the picture my face blew up red once again. So I was wrong and I  need a big fan right about now.

I will relax and try to calm it down.  the blush comes easy to me as I am rosacea prone. Mostly food related though which many don't get.

Bottom line stay out of the sun. I avoid it at all costs is all I can say my friends.

Thanks @santorini 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, as I said this was my third session. Somrthinh happened thst was different.  Could it be the third time a moth apart?  I don't know.

I do remember I was in Austria and so it was 6 weeks when I had next session and not 4 weeks. Mayby my fair skin needs more time?

Anyway, I'm still quite red and sandy - meaning want to peel and am, And sore to the touch.  Here's a pic of me with my usual Lancome "dual finish powder foundation on top of cerave lotion to try to cover.

I'm darker and look still sunburned but here's a pic I'm much more fair in skin tone as you know. This was yesterday.  I think he got me harder.

Under neath my eyes you can see redness.  This is ready to peel off.  So dark as rest of them are.

20230606_173826[733].jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, here's a picture of me session "3" this morning, 6 days after.

I'm much better but this was a rough 4 days.  I am still peeling on red areas of face.

That pesky brown thick spot on side of my head he got with the heavy duty C02 laser to get rid of it for once and for all.  It was so deep.  You will see a scab on right hand side.

Ladies, if you are going to use a little filler please use the Swiss RHA.  It's been here in US now for over a year. Not many are using it yet but my dermatologist and then the Ps does. It is way different than Restalyne or Juvederm filler's.  Leaves a way more natural appearance and it has lasting power - about a year.  It is a bit more expensive though. At least in my neck of the woods.  

@SilleeMee  I had a question for you.  You say you microneedle.

I've read there are two machines.  One is "morpheus" which mine uses and other is "infini"?  Do you use any of them?  Thanks. Or is there something at home to try doing it yourself?

Here's today, 6 days (I look very funny in above picture with navy blazer, trying to cover the mess up. lolol.

20230609_173600 today.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 

I use a microneedle stamp at home. I've been doing my own treatments for over a decade. The very first one I had done was at a medispa.