Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@Shanus  The Beaute caps work and I've tried AL, pre-natals... they grow hair!

Jury is still out on the eyelash growing eye cream I bought 1 for me and 1 for BFF, who has blue eyes. My lashes arent bad, just need more volume and I do like a dramtic lash (no, not that poor Tammy Faye Baker look).

@maestra  OMG. Forget about her....a nightmare! 😱

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Skincare/beauty line by Dr. Debrow and wife Heather on EVINE.

Has anyone tried it? Reviews?

@Shanus!  This is very good line of skincare products! While I am not head over heels over it (only because I am head over heels over Isomers), I still can definitely recommend trying something from Consult Beaute, when there is a great deal offered and see how you like it for yourself.

I like Volumagen Serum and Face Cream. They came up last time with new product - CoQ10 Serum and I started it for a few days already - I like!

The new Eye Cream that also supposed to grow eye-lashes..... will see!

Their Regenerol (Retinol) line is good, I like it - retinol is "buffered" to be gentle on our skin.

But I am stopping using any retinols right now and will try using this brand new Isomers product, that comes as TTV TONIGHT! So exited about it! It has some new super-duper retinol product in it, that even Manuela already switched to it!

Honored Contributor

I saw Heather on YouTube and they’re doing a makeup line coming soon. Consulte Beaute is on EVINE’s schedule in next few weeks.

Honored Contributor

I think most of their products are c a r a p py.  Too much fragrance. I do hope the eye cream is good.

I wish they'd come out with fragrance-free products.  The "good" Dr. also gave incorrect Latisse package insert indications--NOT GOOD!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: CONSULTE BEAUTE

[ Edited ]

Mixed reviews. 😧

Honored Contributor

I saw Heather on YouTube. They’re doing a makeup line coming soon. They’re on EVINE’S schedule in next few weeks.

Trusted Contributor

Been trying the new lash serum for about a week. I do not glob it on like the model showed on tv. A little bit goes a long way. So far, no irritation! Was concerned because I have Dry Eye and am sensitive to many eye products. I'll have to recheck tonight, but I don't recall this having any fragrance.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Frequent Contributor

What would be, in your opinion, the best beauty product of theirs for the All-Star event? I'd want quite a few but my budget is restricted this month, but I'd still want to get something to try.

Thanks much in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

@sfrangu wrote:

What would be, in your opinion, the best beauty product of theirs for the All-Star event? I'd want quite a few but my budget is restricted this month, but I'd still want to get something to try.

Thanks much in advance.

If it would be one item to try from this line, I'd recommend this one, @sfrangu. It's a good antioxidant and then some more:

Consult Beaute Xterna-Q Topical Co-Enzyme Q10 Universal Anti-Aging Serum - 314-268

https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/ShopHQ/314-268?DefaultImage=1&$472x472_jpg$

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, @sonechko, I'll take a look at the ingredients and reviews and give it a try.

What's your opinion about their line, overall?