Honored Contributor

Re: CONFUSED IT MOISTURIZING FOUNDATION

wrote:

My problem with IT is that the fair shades all run to yellow and then oxidize even further on me and I end up orange. Coverage is fine as is the texture. I returned my last TSV.

@wonderfulworld  I wear fair in the IT CC foundation. Have you tried a primer underneath to see if it keeps the color from changing?...usually from oils in your skin during the day. I know it sounds nuts, but foundation shades are better on the yellow side, because it cuts out any redness in the skin.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

The ingredients in the new product are the secret sauce moisturizer  Thr coverage and look will probably be similar as the cc cream. I defintly want to try it.

I want to try this, too. I would never buy anything called Secret Sauce for beauty, just because I think it's stupid. I'm curious about the benefits shown in the 'after' pictures. There's more changes from using in these photos than most; some before pictures for other products don't look all that different. I advanced ordered it.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I’m not sure why IT needed a full coverage moisturizing foundation if their CC cream foundation is full coverage and also contains moisturizer. Seems like a duplicate product to me.

Anyone try this yet?

@Shanusyes, over and over again posted on this in diff threads lol.

It's a very redundant product as many are in the this cosmetic line (but I love my It Cosmetics!)

Agree with you.

For me is not too moisturizing at all..only when you apply as it glides on with that initial feeling.

It's also way to light (in the Light shade I had) as well (color-wise it runs odd). I'm not  alone in this either.

I have light and will not wear it again makes me look older. it accentuates 'things' on my face not seen with clean skin and looks dry, it covers the same as It's CC cream foundation IMO.

I like the Confidence in a Compact SPF 50 that came with a slanted brush..I just like it best for a full coverage and take a medium in that as the light was a just too light..a light-medium would be good if offered.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I’m not sure why IT needed a full coverage moisturizing foundation if their CC cream foundation is full coverage and also contains moisturizer. Seems like a duplicate product to me.

Anyone try this yet?

@Shanusyes, over and over again posted on this in diff threads lol.

It's a very redundant product as many are in the this cosmetic line (but I love my It Cosmetics!)

Agree with you.

For me is not too moisturizing at all..only when you apply as it glides on with that initial feeling.

It's also way to light (in the Light shade I had) as well (color-wise it runs odd). I'm not  alone in this either.

I have light and will not wear it again makes me look older. it accentuates 'things' on my face not seen with clean skin and looks dry, it covers the same as It's CC cream foundation IMO.

I like the Confidence in a Compact SPF 50 that came with a slanted brush..I just like it best for a full coverage and take a medium in that as the light was a just too light..a light-medium would be good if offered.

@mimi5775Strange that foundation shades within a line should be different. I usually see that a Light in a Cream foundation is also the Light in CC and also Light in powder foundation, etc. They really should adjust that so women can choose one and know the colors are the same.

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday, I thought the same thing about the reviews. This is very misleading. They shouldn't allow reviews if the specific product has not even shipped.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess no one from the Q pays attention to the reviews.  That's why I don't particularly take them into consideration when I purchase something.  I do rely on information here. I would like to try the new foundation but a little afraid of that secret sauce.  I have so so skin and it's always a pain to get it decent again when I've bought someting that causes flare ups.