Honored Contributor

CONFUSED IT MOISTURIZING FOUNDATION

I’m not sure why IT needed a full coverage moisturizing foundation if their CC cream foundation is full coverage and also contains moisturizer. Seems like a duplicate product to me.

Anyone try this yet?

Honored Contributor

Re: CONFUSED IT MOISTURIZING FOUNDATION

It always sounds to me - reading this board - that some of you ladies buy everything that comes out in every brand. I know that can't be right - but that is what it seems like as I read this board.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus

This is why I quit buying  It cosmetics . They duplicate everything and call it new and you wind up with lots of ,"same thing" products of a different name.

They do it with everything from make up to skin care.  Sometimes they say ,"new" and the only thing , "new" is the size of the product!

Dr Denese ,began doing this too.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

It always sounds to me - reading this board - that some of you ladies buy everything that comes out in every brand. I know that can't be right - but that is what it seems like as I read this board.

@151949  ITA. Skincare has to be given at least 6 wks. for a fair trial. As far as makeup, some like to try different brands/products, but I stay with my minimal product regimen.

If I try a new product, like the IT CC cream, I was ready for a full coverage foundation, on occasion, instead of tinted moisturizer. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Shanus

This is why I quit buying  It cosmetics . They duplicate everything and call it new and you wind up with lots of ,"same thing" products of a different name.

They do it with everything from make up to skin care.  Sometimes they say ,"new" and the only thing , "new" is the size of the product!

Dr Denese ,began doing this too.

@MalteseMomma  That was my point. These products seemed too similar to need the newer one.

Esteemed Contributor

The ingredients in the new product are the secret sauce moisturizer  Thr coverage and look will probably be similar as the cc cream. I defintly want to try it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tried test sample from ULTA of the cc cream, Did not like at all. The bye bye is not the same. Different needs for everyone. No one is forcing anyone to buy. Pre-advanced ordered mine. More than happy contributing IT cosmetics. Experiencing no allergic reaction to the ingredients. Sensitive issues.

Respected Contributor

My problem with IT is that the fair shades all run to yellow and then oxidize even further on me and I end up orange. Coverage is fine as is the texture. I returned my last TSV.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Tried test sample from ULTA of the cc cream, Did not like at all. The bye bye is not the same. Different needs for everyone. No one is forcing anyone to buy. Pre-advanced ordered mine. More than happy contributing IT cosmetics. Experiencing no allergic reaction to the ingredients. Sensitive issues.

@Sweet_SerenityWhat coverage does this one provide? Medium?  I am totally interested....can't use the CC cream at all....looks shiney and gooy greasy on my face!  How would you say this new one compares??  

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Sweet_SerenityWhat coverage does this one provide? Medium?  I am totally interested....can't use the CC cream at all....looks shiney and gooy greasy on my face!  How would you say this new one compares??  

Any reviews you see for this new foundation are not for the same product. It doesn’t ship from QVC until the 24th. It’s not in stores and their website is not selling it yet. I can’t believe qvc is allowing reviews when they changed the formulation and it isn’t the same product as the discontinued one.