Honored Contributor
On 5/17/2014 Kind1too said:

Where do you purchase this polish?

Check with your local beauty shop. Maybe someone will know another place.

Honored Contributor

I went to cnd.com and was able to see every color on a nail. Now I'm wanting 17 colors

Will start with ""Grapefruit Sparkle"" for summer. This is the one I had for my manicure. I like the sheer light color for summer. I really like some of the reds. ""Wildfire""

Honored Contributor
On 5/17/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

I went to cnd.com and was able to see every color on a nail. Now I'm wanting 17 colors

Will start with ""Grapefruit Sparkle"" for summer. This is the one I had for my manicure. I like the sheer light color for summer. I really like some of the reds. ""Wildfire""

Hot Chili is a very pretty color also

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Love this! The only polish I use. It lasts and allows my nails to grow. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Get them cheaper on ebay.

Trusted Contributor
I love this polish. It's my favorite.stays on longer than a week, still shiny too! I'm jealous you have it in your salon. I've only bought it online (amazon) and every website and monitor shows a color differently. You get to see the real thing before you buy!
Honored Contributor
On 5/17/2014 Thats Me said: I love this polish. It's my favorite.stays on longer than a week, still shiny too! I'm jealous you have it in your salon. I've only bought it online (amazon) and every website and monitor shows a color differently. You get to see the real thing before you buy!

Check with your beauty shop. I know mine gets it from the State Supply.

Honored Contributor
On 5/17/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:
On 5/17/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

I went to cnd.com and was able to see every color on a nail. Now I'm wanting 17 colors{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Will start with "Grapefruit Sparkle" for summer. This is the one I had for my manicure. I like the sheer light color for summer. I really like some of the reds. "Wildfire"

Hot Chili is a very pretty color also

Smile I have that one on my list. "Hollywood" was another red that I liked. Loved the "Dark Lava". "Gilded Pleasure" reminds of a color that everyone was crazy about, maybe a year ago. Can't remember the brand.