Contributor

Ladies,

I don't know about you, but I literally came out of my seat last night when I saw CMB was being offered as part of the 3 for 33 sale on philsophy.com. Imagine my disappointment as saw the item was out of stock. Out of stock? Really? The sale had only been up for about 15 minutes.

I thought that this was a form of cruel and unusal punishment, and I decided to call philosophy today and ask them what they were thinking....putting CMB up on the site when they don't even have any! I asked the rep if maybe it was a computer glitch (wishful thinking). No, they do not have any CMB.{#emotions_dlg.angry}

However, I have to add that the rep told me something VERY interesting. Just Bee you hit the nail on the head with your prior post last night....The customer service rep told me to "check back" on CMB throughout the sale for the next few days, because it "may" come back in stock. She said that sometimes they will post OOS items online, because theyhave an order coming from production, and just because something is OOS this morning does not mean it will be OOS forever. Hmmmmmmmmm. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

She didn't make any promises about CMB magically being back in stock, but I figured this was worth posting.

I will be checking their site at least twice daily to see if the beloved CMB magically makes an appearance. I was hoping that other addicts would do the same. Please if anyone sees CMB in stock on .com, I would really appreciate a post! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}