Honored Contributor

I don't know her name, but a gorgeous brunette w/ stunning long, thick hair...used to be Chaz's "assistant" on Q when he couldn't be here....Anyway, saw her selling something else the other day.

Anyone notice?

Respected Contributor

Gina Gannon maybe?

If so, she has a spot on local ABC news as a traffic reporter and dining/entertaining segments as well.

Gorgeous indeed, she is soft voiced and beautiful. 

An asset to any outlet.

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Gina Gannon maybe?

If so, she has a spot on local ABC news as a traffic reporter and dining/entertaining segments as well.

Gorgeous indeed, she is soft voiced and beautiful. 

An asset to any outlet.

@MoonieBaby   Thanks for the reply and remembering her name. 

Respected Contributor

Hi @Shanus

She's on my local news (6 ABC) and her soft way is a break from the rest of the news team, and her style is inspiring. 

A head full of glorious chocolate tresses is enviable as well!

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I don't know her name, but a gorgeous brunette w/ stunning long, thick hair...used to be Chaz's "assistant" on Q when he couldn't be here....Anyway, saw her selling something else the other day.

Anyone notice?

I saw her too.  I think she was on with David on Sunday, but now I can’t remember for sure, or even the product/company she was representing.  So much for making an impression. 😄🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Anyone notice?

I saw her too.  I think she was on with David on Sunday, but now I can’t remember for sure, or even the product/company she was representing.  So much for making an impression. 😄🤷‍♀️

I don't watch regularly and haven't seen her lately, but I did see her some time ago representing some food item.  I also can't remember which brand!😉

Honored Contributor

Looks like she is a local Philly girl, now working on TV in Philly.